Head over Heels

After more than one year of preparations and months of rehearsals it's time to go west, the ABBA-gang has now been on the road for well over 20 hours and they are of course very tired.. the great Adventure has begun...

The tour started in Edmonton. 6 days later ABBA gave their concert in San Francisco which was sold out for several months. The audience shouts with joy, hit after hit is delivered. For every concert during the tour, Frida comes on stage dressed in that city's most popular team shirt. Flirting with the audience, yes of course, but very effectual. Two hours later the success is a fact. Standing ovations! After the concert and the press conference the ABBA members go to their own party which goes on until very late.

-The next morning-

With a little hangover, Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Frida slowly crawled out of their beds and met in Agnetha's and Björn's room for breakfast. "Good morning together" Benny smiled and sat down by the table "morning" Agnetha mumbled having a bit headache "I hope you both remembered that you wanted to marry tomorrow??" Björn reminded Benny and Frida who stared at each other in shock "We said tomorrow?" Frida wondered "Yes, yesterday when you we're drunk you both shouted in a funny way to each other and said tomorrow you both want to get married down at the beach, Benny arranged it all well..with my help because he was too drunk to speak complete sentences" all four burst out into laughter "fucks sake I need a smoking!." Benny replied "Do you even want it tomorrow princess?" He added "Of course I want it." Frida smiled and began to eat "Well Benny, your future wifey will stay here with me the night and Björn can stay in your room" Agnetha laughed. Björn and Benny looked at each other "Ooo what? No sex tonight?" Björn made a sad face, hoping Agnetha was kidding but she wasn't "well we won't spoon, don't you even dare to think about it!!" Benny laughed "Of course not, I'll think about my love which kicked me out of the room" Björn replied, laughing. "Nawhh a girls night" Frida smiled. "Who knows what you both do when you're alone at night. Most of the time on the next day you both couldn't stop smirking" Benny and Björn said nearly at the same time. Agnetha and Frida got tears of laughing "ohhh you wish you'd know right? That's a secret, we talk bad about man and stuff" Frida smirked to Agnetha as she winked. After breakfast Björn and Benny went out shopping, which both totally hate but it's for the wedding so they must go through it. Benny found a nice smoking, so did Björn. Agnetha got herself a wonderful dress and Frida created her wedding dress years ago.
Everything is arranged for the wedding tomorrow, Björn managed to get Frida's father to America, they had contact for two years now and it was her wish that when she'll marry someday that her father should be there.
Back in the hotel, Benny wrote his vows with Björn's help and Frida with Agnetha's help. The ABBA-gang went to bed, totally excited,

-Todays the day-

-Down at the beach in a dressing room..
"This is it" Benny spoke to himself. He smiled one last time and walked out the door. "How do I look? I'm so nervous!" "Calm down, you look so beautiful" Agnetha said as she was standing behind Frida. The pretty white dress fit her body perfectly. "I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me Aggie, we've been through a lot together, you're my best friend and I love you.." "Goshh stahp making me cry, I love you too" Agnetha laughed and sniffed. They still had 30 minutes left as Frida's father came into the room, Frida cried her eyes out when she saw him she was the happiness person and nobody would take this moment away..30 minutes later it was time. "Now let's get this wedding started" Agnetha said excited.
The wind started to blow but everything stayed in place. The beach was the perfect scenery for Benny's and Frida's wedding. Not much people are invited, just the tour crew and their manager, his wife, a few of their closest friends, Benny's family and Frida's father. The sound of the waves calmed Benny down a little. Björn whispered in his ear, telling him everything will be alright. As soon as Benny saw Frida walking down the white path with her father on her side, a tear slid down his cheek. Frida reached to where Benny was with the biggest smile on her face. "Hi Benny" she said in a shaky voice. He felt like he was back in '69 when he first met Frida. She laughed. "Hay" he smiled. The preacher stands between both and started to speak "Benny, would you like to read your vows?"
He nodded while searching for the papers.

"I can't find them so I'll just say how I feel right now. Memories of our first date started to pop up in my head as you walked down the path. I remember when we used to get nervous around each other, now look at us. I can be myself around you. No other woman on this planet can take your place, well except from our precious little daughter." A tear fell down his face "Frida, I love you, we may fight a lot but that'll never change the way I feel about you. You are mine forever"...

"Benny, all I ever wanted was love and you gave that to me. We cried together, fought together, we even fought each other. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything in the world" Frida had to control herself but tears were constantly rolling down her cheeks "you are the only person I see myself with. All things that happened in the past, let's leave them there. I love you" They put the rings on each others finger. "You may kiss the bride". Benny pulled Frida closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist..They kissed like it was their first and last kiss. Agnetha couldn't stop crying and Björn was holding her in his arms. "Finally I can call you Mrs. Andersson" Benny said between the kisses "I love you Mr. Andersson" she smirked "I love you more Mrs.Andersson" he replied.

With the biggest smile, everybody went to the big party room in the hotel to celebrate...