Not bad at all

A year after the car accident happened, ABBA never went much in public again, no interviews, no tour, nothing. Neither when Frida gave birth to her and Benny's daughter, but Björn and Benny haven't stopped writing songs. They met Stig and decided to publish a new album with an upcoming tour.

Agnetha and Frida are in the garden with Linda, Christian and Faye as Benny and Björn joined them. "how's it going my love?" Agnetha smiled while Björn picked up Christian "We finished, so we can start to sing the songs. We thought about going in the studio later" he replied "And the nanny will come over, she'll look for Linda, Christian and Faye" Benny added.
"Uhm.. Agnetha can I talk to you please it's important.." Benny asked, holding Faye. Agnetha got up and went inside the house with Benny "What's up?" She wondered "you know Frida and I are engaged for so many years by now and I want to marry her so badly. Do you know a good place for a wedding?" He asked full of excitement "Oooo finally! Well what about Los Angeles?" Agnetha smirked "Sounds good yeah, I was thinking about San Francisco or Phoenix because these are the two stations where we got holidays between.." Benny replied "That's a great idea, tell Frida and hear if she likes it or not, give me Faye and you'll talk to her" Agnetha smiled and walked back outside with Faye in her arm. Frida walked in "Hej what have you both talked about?" Frida asked confused as both walked upstairs and took place on the bed. "We'll go on World tour next month and we'll be in America..we have holidays when we'll perform in San Francisco and Phoenix." he was so excited "sounds fantastic, holidays are always good" she replied "When we'll be in one of these two stations, do you want to marry me then we can arrange our wedding if you want to?" Benny smiled as Frida jumped into his arms "Do you know how much I love you??" Frida almost screamed she was the happiest woman on earth now. "I love you so so much my princess I'm glad you like the idea" he grinned "I love you too and I really like this idea" she replied while kissing him "Ooo and finally you'll be Mrs Andersson then" he answered with a playful smirk "Oh yes" they started to kiss passionately, Benny pulled back from her lips as a smirk fell upon his "looks like mommy is horny" , she felt his tongue seductively lick the corner of her mouth with a devious smirk "looks like daddy is too" she smirked and Benny started to take off her clothes, so did Frida to him, seconds later he was hovering over her. Benny smirked and pushed himself inside of her with one hard force. "Fuck baby, you feel so good around me" he moaned, pushing himself in deeper and faster. "Fuck..!" Frida moaned loudly "oh my god are they having sex right now?!" Agnetha looked at Björn who tried not to laugh "well..you know how loud Frida moans so..yeah.." he burst out into laughter "thank God all three children are asleep, they would get the biggest shock ever." She replied laughing. "Ayy you know they can't moan loud anymore because they have a baby" Björn smirked "Well we can too so" Agnetha grinned and kissed Björn.
Back upstairs Benny grabbed Frida's  waist and flipped them over so she was on top, Frida went down to kiss Benny's neck as she grinded her hips against his. "Baby I'm almost there!"
He grabbed her hips and started to thrust up into her, causing her to moan louder..Screaming loudly she came with him and collapsed onto his sweaty body.
"You are amazing" Frida heard Benny's voice after their breathes calmed down a little. "No, you are" she smiled, kissing him one last time before both got dressed again and stormed back into the garden. They tried to act like nothing happened but there was no chance to hide it. First because Agnetha and Björn were smirking and second you could see they fucked because of the messy hair "next time please when we aren't here!" Agnetha laughed as Frida tried to fix her hair, her face turned red "Sorry I waited so long I wasn't able to had sex for months because of the pregnancy and the accident" she replied laughing "back to business, when well go on tour next month, Frida and I'll marry then" Benny smiled, wrapping his arm around her "wohooo you two fuckheads, finally" Björn answered and they burst out into laughter.

A new album is coming, a new tour is coming and a wedding finally. ABBA are back...Not bad at all.