More than life itself pt.2

A couple of hours passed by since the accident happened. Agnetha got crutches so she could walk, Björn got something for his back and Benny got medicine. And all were still sitting with silence around Frida's bed...
"My leg hurts so damn.." Agnetha whispered as she saw the rest blood, suddenly she remembered how her best friend was lying on the seat and she started to tremble. "Honey it's ok..I'm here please" Björn hugged her tight. Tears were rolling down over their faces "we have to stay strong, for Linda, for Christian, for our best friend and the baby" Björn kissed her forehead and Agnetha calmed down a little..she fell asleep in Björn's arms where she felt safe. Benny was holding Frida's hand.
"How I hate to see you like this..wake up..please." Benny whispered all the time but got no response, she was just lying there. Björn put his hand on his shoulder and whispered "Believe me. I have never seen a stronger woman than her." "That's what I admire and respect..I couldn't be that strong all my life.." Benny replied.
Two day's are over since the tragedy  happened, there still wasn't a reaction of Frida.
Benny and Björn went to the cafeteria to get some coffee and breakfast. They found a lot of newspapers with a photo of the damaged car on the front page "The newspaper all around the world are now full with it.." Björn sighed , Agnetha stayed in the room  "Its breaking my heart to see you like this.." she whispered, crying silently, suddenly a hand slowly moved to Agnetha's hand. She put her head up and she couldn't believe it whos hand it was. It was Frida's hand..
"Frida? You're.. you're awake." Agnetha looked at her with tears. Frida slowly opened her eyes,.holding Agnetha's hand. "Var är vi?" Frida was hoarse and spoke quietly, it was hard to understand her. "På sjukhuset, vi hade en bilolycka" Agnetha replied "Benny? Björn? de är okej? och mitt barn?" "De är okej och ditt barn också nu vara tyst" Agnetha smiled and hold her hand, Frida gave her a little smile back. Benny and Björn went back to the room and Benny saw, Frida was awake. He went over to her and smiled "Baby...no words can describe how happy I am that you're awake" he kissed her hand.
Finally a positive response, Frida woke up and the baby is healthy, this truly made the day of Benny, Björn and Agnetha.
Another week more in the hospital before all will be allowed to go home..