A little party never killed nobody

The wedding was definitely the highlight for Benny and Frida on the tour. All guests arrived in the hotel and the party was a success.
Music, drinks and only happy faces. Frida changed into another beautiful dress and went into the room, still with the biggest smile.
It was time for the bridal couple dance.

All guests made space as Mr. and Mrs. Andersson started to dance.
It was a slow song and Benny and Frida gave their best to dance waltz. "I can't take my eyes off you, you're so beautiful" Benny looked deep into her eyes "You are perfect Benny in each way, you made my dream come true" she smiled as he wiped a tear away from her cheek. "I'm only perfect because of you, without you I'd be nothing, I love you so much" he answered "I love you too so so much" she kissed him passionately and the guests smiled at them and reacted with an "awhhhh" as the song finished.
Another slow song played as Frida's dad walked to her, asking politely for a dance, of course she agreed and now her life was perfect.
The other guests joined them on the floor, dancing the waltz. "Honey do you remember this song?" Björn smiled at Agnetha "yes, I could never forget this song, it's our" she replied with a smile.
Hours passed by and a few people left and a few were quite drunk.
"My best friend" Agnetha grinned walking towards Frida "heeey darling" she replied "so what about your honeymoon?" Agnetha asked with a smirk "I have no idea"Frida replied as Björn putted his hands on her shoulder "well Agnetha and I decided to give you and Benny a nice present! We'll take care of Faye when she'll arrive here with Linda, Christian and the nanny, if it's okay for you both and you and Benny will spend the honeymoon in Hawaii" He smirked "NOO WAY??" Frida looked at both and was surprised "oh yes all way" Agnetha and Björn laughed and Frida hugged and kissed them both "I love you both so much I hope you know that?" She smiled "Yes and we love you too" Björn replied and he and Agnetha told Benny.
Now everything was more than perfect "tomorrow you both will take the flight at 1pm to Hawaii it's all arranged" Agnetha smiled, holding Björn's hand. "We're so grateful, thank you both so much" Benny smiled, kissing his wife.

"Thank god we locked the completely hotel doors, I bet there are a lot of press people waiting outside" Benny laughed and Frida nodded "all the years of waiting..it was worth it, yes it was definitely worth it" she smiled as he kissed her forehead "I couldn't agree more" .