Epilogue: Three Months Later. [FINAL CHAPTER]

Sienna's POV;

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Six weeks after the accident, I finally got my casts removed from my ankle and wrist.

But still I couldn't move my legs.

The day after, I began my first course of physiotherapy to regain use with my wrist. It involved doing strengthening exercises with my hand every day and meeting with the therapist every few days.

But still I couldn't move my legs.

After two weeks of physio, I'd regained full strength and control in my wrist. This was perfect, because now I could wheel myself round in my wheelchair, and I'd need less help than before.

But still I couldn't move my legs.

So much had happened in the two months we'd been back. Only a few days after we got back, my facebook started blowing up with notifications. A lot of them were from my former friends, apologising for their behaviour. I tried to forgive them, but it was difficult, seeing as the scars on my stomach, which are still there today, were caused by them. A few weeks later, once Harry found out they were trying to beg for forgiveness, he flipped, and told me not to accept them. I'd kept my old SIM card like he'd told me to, and that very day he took me and my phone down to the police station.

"Sienna!"

"Yeah Haz?"

"Do you still have that SIM card I asked you to keep?"

"Yeah, it's up in my room."

"Where in your room? And put some shoes on, we're going out."

"It's in my jewellery box."

I moved myself from the sofa to my wheelchair, a skill which I was close to perfecting, and wheeled myself over to the shoe rack, slipping on my converse. Even after I changed my SIM, they'd still kept texting my old one, not knowing that I'd changed it. Recently, I'd put it back in my phone to find over a thousand messages. Harry joined me by the door with the SIM in his hand and we walked to his car. As he drove, I asked him where we were going.

"You'll see." he replied simply.

Ten minutes later, he pulled up outside a police station. I looked over at him in horror.

"Harry, why the hell are we at a police station!?"

"They're not getting away with sending you that shit, Si."

"But isn't this a bit extreme? I mean-"

"Listen, Sienna, they bullied you for weeks, made you feel like crap, made you stop eating and made you slice your skin. If you think I'm just going to let them keep on acting like they have been, then you're wrong."

"I can't go in there." I told him.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to. I don't want them to get in trouble."

"For Gods sake Sienna!" he yelled, "They put your life through hell, and you 'don't want to get them in trouble'!? If you don't go in there, then I will!" He grabbed the SIM from my hand and left the car, walking up the steps to the front doors. I crossly yanked the door open.

"Harry!" I called. "Harry please come back, I'm sorry!"

He turned round and came back, quietly taking my wheelchair out of the back of the car and helping me into it, wheeling me up the disabled ramp instead of the steps.

"I see you decided to come then." he said blatantly.

"You were right." I sighed, "I wasn't thinking."