4: "Yes, that is us. One Erection."

Sienna: 

By the time the boys dropped me off, it was nearly half 9 at night. We were all soaking wet, but it was light and warm out so no one was worried. I was meant to be back earlier, so I could prepare for the wedding, but we got lost, and then we got hungry and stopped at KFC, so I was slightly late home. I hugged all the boys goodbye and went indoors.

"Dad! I'm home!" I yelled. No reply. Oh yeah, he's at his stag do. A pub full of middle aged men, many fat and bald. I shuddered at the thought and headed upstairs.

I pulled my onesie on and crawled into bed. My phone vibrated, so I checked it. I had a text from my boyfriend, Luke. 

From the loml luke: yo beb you wanna come over to mine after the wedding ?? 

To the loml luke: sure thing i'm trying to avoid letting my great aunt greta see me cause i forgot to write a thank you letter to her last christmas

To the loml luke: a thank you letter thanking her for the dAMN SWEATER SHE SENT

From the loml luke: calm urself just sneak off with me if you see her it's all chill

To the loml luke: lov u see you tomorrow

From the loml luke: lov u too

I'd met Luke on the first day of secondary school. He was sweet and didn't follow the 'popular boy' stereotype. He was cute and loveable and the best boyfriend you could ask for.

***

I woke with a start. I looked around. Where the hell am I? This isn't my bedroom. Why am I standing up? What the--? 

Oh yeah. I know where I am. 

I was in the lounge, I forgot I sleepwalked sometimes. It's a habit of mine. The clock said 4am, so I had no chance of getting back to sleep and I had six hours to get ready. I showered quietly so I didn't wake my dad, before wrapping a towel round my head and a dressing gown around my body.

I checked my phone, and saw I had a LOT of twitter mentions.

@Harry_Styles: Today's the big day, and I officially get my stepsister. @Sienna_Walker 

Harry. Should have known. After the boys tweeted about me and followed me 

The tweet was from about 10 minutes ago, so I wondered if he was still awake. I texted him.

To harry whom i love very much: nice contact name but who says i love you?

From harry whom i love very much: Well you can't exactly say that you don't. Oh em gee!!! I LOVE your band!!!1

To harry whom i love very much: shut up

To harry whom i love very much: you suck

From harry whom i love very much: But at least I charge ;)

To harry whom i love very much: did you just use a wink face....,,..,... dont talk to me.