11: "Thanks mum, I'll remember that next time Louis is an asshole."

"Ooh, guys, just realised - we need another plane ticket."

It was several hours since Corey and I came home, and in that time he'd showered, put on some old clothes of Louis' as they were the most similar in height, although they still greatly enveloped his tiny frame.

"Of course, we'll just whip another plane ticket out from behind our ears, didn't realise we were magicians as well as singers." Louis quipped.

"Don't give me that attitude young man." I retorted.

"I'm actually several years older than you so, yeah, shut up."

I glared at him, and Niall said "Don't glare, you'll get stress wrinkles!"

"Thanks mum, I'll remember that next time Louis is an asshole."

***

During a flat point in our conversation, my stomach took it upon itself to rumble loudly.

"Shut the hell up." I said.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Lucifer," I replied, "it seems he lives in my stomach now. Also can I have food?"

"Kitchen's over there." Harry pointed sarcastically.

"You think you're hilarious, don't you."

"So," Liam began, stretching out the 'o', "I was thinking about going shopping today, get some stuff for the holiday, we should all go and get some stuff. Especially you, Corey, get you some nice stuff."

"Oh, you don't have to! It's enough with you practically adopting me, I don't want to waste your money!" Corey quickly exclaimed.

"Well if we're practically adopting you, then we're technically your guardians, so we say that you need new stuff. And it won't be wasted. You need this stuff." Zayn told him, almost sternly.

"Uh, okay, as long as you don't mind. Thanks." he stuttered.

"I'm gonna go get my jacket, wait for me." I said, leaping up and heading upstairs. Once I'd retrieved my beloved bomber jacket, I proceeded to slip down the stairs on my butt.

"Shit!" I cursed as I slid to the bottom.

"Started from the bottom now you're back there again." Niall sung, passing by me and heading out the front day. "Also don't swear, that's my job. Plus you'll go to hell. Something like that. Did I ever tell you I didn't listen in church?"

"Are we gonna go to town?" Corey asked once we were in the car, his voice getting louder and more confident every time he spoke. I was glad that he was warming up to us, it would be nice to have a boy my age round the house.

"Yup," Liam replied, clambering into the passenger seat in the front beside Harry.

"Corey, d'you wanna stick with me?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Sure, I know my way round but I don't wanna get lost."

Liam looked at his watch and back up at us. "It's almost 11 now, so, meet up in the café at about 3?" We nodded and mumbled lot's of okay's and sure's.

Harry pulled into the town centre car park and we got out, locking the doors behind us. He slipped me a bit of money, telling me it was for Corey and me. I thanked him several times and we all split up.

"I'm gonna go look in the men's section?" Corey said, as we wandered round New Look. Once I split the money in half, I was curious as to how much money I actually had, so I pulled it out and counted. I nearly fainted.