15: "There it is, the greatest movie of all time: Shrek!"

Sienna:

The creepy text was practically history in my mind by the time I woke up several hours later. It was now bright outside, and the sky was a deep blue rather than pitch black like when I'd fallen asleep. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked around, to find most of the boys already awake, and they smiled at me. The only two still asleep were Zayn and Louis.

"Ladies and gentlemen," buzzed the intercom, "we will be landing in approximately five minutes, so please return to your seats, switch off all electrical devices and prepare for landing. Thank you."

"Mum? Yes, I'd love some porridge, thank you. Another, another few minutes, just..."

I raised my eyebrows at Louis, who was sleeping awkwardly on his chair and mumbling sleepily to himself. This was too gold, and ignoring the intercom lady's warnings I took out my phone and filmed his nonsensical mutterings.

"You ready?" I asked Corey, who was starting to get his stuff together.

"You bet! I can't wait!" he said, turning to face me, eyes shining with excitement.

"Oh my god, why are there noodles in my shoe!?" Liam groaned, tipping his shoe upside down causing a load of soggy noodles to fall out.

Someone snorted, and I turned to look at Louis who was still in the same position but now grinning like a madman and slightly more awake.

"God dammit, Tomlinson, why you gotta--"

"Speaking of Tomlinson," Harry interrupted, "what exactly is the meaning of this artistic yet highly inappropriate graffiti on my arms?"

"And your face." I said under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing." I replied, concealing a smile.

The plane landed with a tiny bump which worried Corey immensely, but after we persuaded him it was fine (and demonstrated by pushing Louis onto the floor) he was much happier, and confidently followed us towards the exit.

"AHH, THE LIGHT!" I howled once I stepped outside the plane, pretending to shrivel up.

"That's my line, missy. Now get a move on!" Louis clapped, and I walked down the rest of the steps. The bright sun was blinding, especially after being cooped up in a plane with artificial light for the past 16 hours.

***

"We're here!" called the taxi driver.

I gotta say, Hawaiian people are so cheerful and friendly. As we got out the taxi at the hotel, I handed the driver a five dollar note as a tip and thanked him, before watching him slowly drive off into the distance.

"C'mon, Si!" Harry called and I ran up to him, whereupon he wrapped his free arm round my shoulders. We entered the hotel, got our room cards and took the lift up to our room. We were meant to keep low key, and so far it had worked, as only one fan had approached us. When we reached our floor, we found we had one massive room booked out for all of us. We opened the door to see what we'd find.

"Wow." I said, staring around the room, taking in every feature. There were eight small rooms around the edge with a bed in each. There was a large TV with three three-seater leather sofas facing it and a small kitchen area opposite.

"Oh boy, food!" cried Niall, dropping his luggage and confirming all food-related stereotypes linked to him as he ran towards the fridge with open arms. I slapped a hand over my face.

"Right, everyone choose a bed and unpack." Liam instructed us, (confirming all parental-based stereotypes) and we dived for the bed we wanted. I watched as Harry and Louis argued about who landed first. Niall suddenly popped his head round the corner with wide, glistening eyes.