1: "Hey, aren't you that guy from The Wanted?"

Harry:

"Harry, wake up! The boys got here almost quarter of an hour ago!"

I lifted my head from the pillow and groaned. Only I could sleep through two sets of alarms, turning both of them on snooze and falling back asleep. I was late, so I hopped into the shower and got dressed in record time. The rest of the boys were indeed downstairs watching TV by the time I came down.

"Finally." muttered Liam.

I stuck my tongue out at him, to which he returned the gesture, and I took the slice of toast from my mum, who smiled lightly at our juvenile games.

"Harry, if you want to get to the theme park before everyone else, then get your coat and get in the car." Liam said, tapping his nails on his phone and checking the time.

I quickly shoved the toast in my mouth and grabbed my stuff before saying bye to my mum. All five of us piled into Liam's car and we left.

***

"God dammit, this traffic is insane!" Louis said curtly, having taken us 35 minutes to get to the park whereas it normally only took 15. "Our one damn day off in weeks and we're spending it dossing in a traffic jam! Fabulous!"

"Calm, Louis, we're here now," I said, slapping his shoulder, "you get bloody feisty when things don't go your way, hm?"

"Too right," he muttered, climbing out of the car, with the rest of us in tow.

Joining the queue probably would've made Louis homicidal, so we opted for our fast passes and got in quickly. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I pulled it out just as we walked into the park.

From the most beautiful mother in the world: Haz, I have some exciting news to tell you when you get home! Also are the boys still coming for dinner? I need to know how much macaroni cheese to cook.

I texted back that yes indeed the boys were coming for dinner and that Liam was going through a mac n cheese phase so "please make extra thank you very much see you later".

I wasn't all that keen on rollercoasters and neither was Zayn but Niall being the bright spirit he is dragged us onto every single one, despite our protests and violent threats. He didn't even mind when I smushed mustard onto his neck, he was too busy calling me a pussy.

***

My mum looked extremely happy when we walked in. A tall, tanned man sat on the sofa with his arms wrapped around my mother.

"Hi guys, this is Jacob." she said, smiling. The man offered out his hand to shake, which I did.

"Hey," I said, taking a seat on the sofa opposite. The boys followed suit except Niall sat on the floor in front of Louis instead.

"I don't mean to be rude, but what are you doing here?" I questioned him. He looked slightly taken aback, and gave my mum a haven't-you-told-him-yet look.

"Well... Harry. I'm your mums fiancé, I'm going to be your stepdad."

Sienna:

Lord knows where my dad was. All I was interested in was the fact that it was midday and I'd only just woken up and I was so hungry I could've devoured anything, given the chance. The note on the kitchen table gave me some idea as to where my beloved father was however not much towards why there was no food.

Si,

Now you're finally out of your godforsaken pit, please put some clothes in the washing machine and hoover the living room. There's £20 here for lunch but NOT before you've actually done something useful with your life.