6: "Look, smarty pants, keep talking and I'll leave you in Hawaii."

Sienna:

I took the soonest bus over to Harry's house after I'd got dressed. I'd been told earlier that all the boys decided to stay at Harry's house for a little bit, as they were waiting until they found out how much time they had off of work.

"Guys, we need to talk. It's important." I told them, walking through the door and throwing myself onto the sofa. They immediately perked up and listened more intently, except for Niall who was still on the floor. He flopped over onto his back and sat up slightly.

"Soo, as you may or may not know, my dad and Harry's mum have decided to skedaddle off on a surprise luxurious honeymoon." I told them.

"They're up all night to get lucky..." Louis mumbled under his breath, and Liam gave him a stern look.

"No time for sexual jokes, my friend. We have an issue. There is an envelope here with something very special in it." I said, waggling the envelope around.

"Beyoncé tickets!?" Zayn questioned, leaning forward.

"No, my man, not Beyoncé tickets. Though I wish they were."

The boys nodded eagerly and Louis was practically bouncing up and down. I wanted to fill the air with tension so I opened the envelope as slow as I could. It was killing me so when I finally got them all the way out I wanted to scream.

"Okay ladies, we're going to...."

They leaned in closer. Zayn looked confused and said "Did you just call us ladies?"

I looked at the tickets. "Oh my god, oh, my god, I can't believe it!"

"What!? Where are we going!?"

"Oh, y'know, only Hawaii!"

For five teenage boys it was surprising how high their screams were. Once the assault on my poor ears was over, I handed them the tickets so they could have a look.

"You know, judging by the way you're grappling over those tickets one would think you'd never been abroad before," I noted.

"We've been more abroad than you. Just never Hawaii." Louis pushed, "After all, our worldwide tour was--"

"Look, smarty pants, keep talking and I'll leave you in Hawaii. That way you can become more acquainted to the country."

"I was just saying..." he mumbled, shaking his hands in mock defense. 

"I'm gonna get a drink," I said, "Harry, do you still have apple juice?"

"Yeah, get me some as well, please?"

I left the room to get our drinks and when I came back I found Louis and Niall snickering at something on my phone.

"Hey Sienna, the love-of-your-life-Lukey asks if you want to come over." Louis snorted, reading a message.

"Uh, my phone," I said, handing Harry his drink, "my choice of contact names."

"I thought I was the love of your life?" Liam sighed.

"No mate, that was me!" Harry interjected.

"I told you guys, I'm a fan of The Wanted! Get over yourselves!"  I took my phone off Louis and checked what the message said.

From the loml luke: jack is sleeping at his friends and my parents are on a boat somewhere, dya wanna come over ?? 

To the loml luke: idk man .... i have a busy schedule.... 

From the loml luke: we have chinese in the fridge

To the loml luke: SEE U AT 5 

"I have to be at Luke's at five."

"What is this sudden need to be there!?" I was questioned.

"He has Chinese sitting in his fridge. Chinese! You don't turn that down."

"She has a point." Niall said.

"Yes lad!" I fist-bumped the blonde boy, "I'll bring you back a prawn cracker. Niall was always the love of my life, not any of you."

"All he did was agree about Chinese, I don't see--"

"Well Harry, no prawn crackers for you. Damn, and I was just starting to like you."

***

After about half an hour in an enclosed space with these guys, you start to lose it a little.

Niall, as cliché as it might sound, was tucking into another slice of peanut butter on toast, possibly his third? Fourth even? And as he wasn't showing any signs of stopping any time soon, Louis began egging him on and was placing money on how many he could do. Harry was - slightly reluctantly but as excitedly as anyone else - making more peanut butter on toast slices for the boy to munch, and Zayn sat quietly at the kitchen table with them, giggling every so often. 

Liam, however, remained in the living room, claiming that he wanted to watch some show on TV, however when I stuck my head round the door to check on him, he wasn't even looking at the TV. I wandered over to him.

"Li?" He looked up from his hands.

"Oh, hi Sienna." He looked sad.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"I hope you don't think I'll believe that."

"I'm fine! Honestly."

"Liam, your lip is trembling and you're barely making eye contact with me. If you won't tell me you're upset, then I'll just find out for myself."

"How do you--"

"I'm taking Drama for GCSE, I know a lot about pretending."

"Have you ever-" he swallowed nervously, "have you ever been in a situation where you're loving someone more than they love you? Or, have you ever put so much into a relationship and got nothing in return?"

"Is this about Danielle?"

He nodded, hands reaching up to his face to wipe away the imminent tears. "She doesn't... she doesn't have time for me anymore. I can't-- I don't want to be in a relationship like this, but I don't want to not be in a relationship. Especially her, I can't lose her."

"Oh, Liam." I cooed softly, enveloping him in a gentle hug. "You gotta give these things time, alright? It won't get better overnight and it probably won't get better soon but it will. Eventually. And as long as you're willing to wait then you'll be fine."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

He sniffled a bit and wiped at his eyes. "If it doesn't--"

"Don't even say it. Don't think about it. It'll get better, I swear."

"Thank you." he whispered.

"You're welcome, now c'mon, Niall is on his, what? Twelfth? Thirteenth? Slice of toast, come watch him!"

I dragged him out of his seat and we joined the boys where Niall was actually on his nineteenth slice of toast, just shoving another one into his mouth.

"Twenty! Twenty slices of peanut butter on toast in ten minutes!" he cried, shovelling yet another in.

Thank you lord, thank you for this opportunity.