17: "I'm an award-worthy actress cross pathological liar."

Sienna's:

I gave the boys in the distance a thumbs up once my phone had finally found signal.

"Lucy!" I exclaimed, answering my phone. "My love, my cinnamon apple, my home dog--"

"Shut up, Sienna, I know what you've said. And done."

"Huh?"

"How could you? After all we've been through?"

"I don't even--"

"I HATE YOU!" she screamed down the phone.

I don't remember saying or doing anything to offend her, I'd never do that. 

"Holy shit girl, what the hell is going on? What'd I do?"

"You should know. Don't play Miss Innocent, you're a shitty liar." she hissed coldly.

"Well... I don't?" I replied, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. "Look--"

"Maybe you should see a doctor then, seeing as you can't even seem to remember being a bitch to me. Maybe you should also see someone about that attitude of yours, making up shit about someone who thought you cared about them." she blabbed, her voice wavering. "Sienna Walker, you are nothing but a bitch. A cold-hearted, lonely bitch. And I hate you. I wish I'd never met you. I never, ever ever want to see you again." she rambled, before bursting into tears and hanging up. 

My head starting spinning and I felt like I was going to throw up. I'd never felt this awful in my life. I didn't know what I'd said or what I'd done and I wasn't sure if I was going to find out, but every time I replayed Lucy's words over in my mind I could feel my heart sink further and further down and--

"Sienna! You finished?" yelled a voice from behind me.

"Yeah, coming over!" I yelled back, hoping my voice didn't sound like I'd been crying. I wiped my eyes and sniffed, praying that I wouldn't look like I'd been crying either.

Zack and Corey made their way over to me just as I turned round. They both studied me for a moment before Corey said, "Hey, have you been crying?"

Fuck.

"Nah, mate," I replied, playing it cool, "I mean yes, I have, but out of happiness. Lucy called and I miss her a lot, so I was crying." 

Someone either give me an Oscar or get me the number of a good therapist - I'm an award-worthy actress cross pathological liar.

"Cry baby." Corey said, smirking.

"I will end you." I retorted, raising my eyebrows and pointing my finger dangerously close to his eyes.

"Message received and understood." he replied, raising his hands and backing away. "Dang, I hope you like violent girls." He mumbled to Zack, whose cheeks instantly burned red.

"Corey!" I gasped, grabbing him and attempting to put him in a headlock. "On his behalf, I am so sorry," I said to Zack, who was still blushing bright red but chuckling now, "he's still learning how to be a decent human being."

He laughed. "Hey, I hate to be a killjoy but I really gotta go," he told us, looking at his phone, "my parents want me to meet them in town and the bus comes soon."

"You're brave, taking public transport in a foreign country. I admire your courage. That's fine, please don't let us make you miss your bus." I gushed, tightening my grip on Corey's neck as I felt him prepare for another sarcastic comment.

"Are you sure? I hate to leave. We've barely been here for any time at all."

"Of course! I'll text you. Maybe we could meet again later this week. What hotel are you at?"