Chapter 16

THIRD PERSON POV

"WE GRADUATED!" Zara shouted for the whole school to hear. A series of 'woo' can be heard. She went to her Girlfriend and kisses her in front of the whole school and her parents. Tina pulled away. "You do know my parents behind me right." Zara looked behind her Girlfriend and smiled sheepishly. "I don't know what my Daughter see in you." Tina's Mom said. "Well her good looks, heart and the sex was amazing." Tina's Mom hit her Daughters shoulder hard.

"Ouch! Mom!" Hope and Bella laughed at their friends. "Congratulation honey!" Larissa hug her Daughter. "Bella...." Then towards Bella. "Thanks Mommy." Hope smiled. "HOPY!!!!" Alle jumped on her Sister and hug her tight. "I saw you walking to the stage!!" "Awe you did? Did I look good?" Alle vigorously nodded and asked Hope to let her down. Alle run towards Bella and hug her. "BELLA!!! You look amazing!" Bella chuckled and knelt down but Alle stopped her mid way. "No!" Alle touched Bella's baby bump and smiled.

"Little baby will hurt if you do that." Bella smiled and hug Alle. "Thank you Alle." Carmen walked in the auditorium with grace and smiled when she noticed her family and friends. "Did I miss something while searching for coffee?" Larissa walked to her wife's side and slide her hand on her waist. "Nope. I was planning to treat everyone lunch at Christina's restaurant. Our little baby all graduated after all." Carmen smiled. "I like that." Carmen turned to meet the Whites and the Williams.

"Let's go." They all went to the restaurant and had a great day. Everything was perfect until Camellia walked in and surprised everyone. "Looks like your belly is big enough. Are you ready for the shoot? I need to you two to be in my set tomorrow afternoon. Is that okay?" It was all so sudden that Hope and Bella too speechless. "I take that as a yes." Camellia smiled and took a seat next to her little sister.

"What shoot?" Zara asked Hope. "The pregnant line or some sort. Aunt Camellia never take no for an answer. She always get what she wants." "Like your daddy?" They laughed and continued eating. As they all enjoyed the day, one of Carmen's bodyguard made an appearance and whispered something at Carmen. "Ma'am. We tighten security. Every entrance is covered." Carmen nods her head and let the man go. She leaned in to her Wife and informed her.

Larissa smiled and kissed her wife's cheek. After they all had their fun, the Williams is the first to excused themselves. "Thank you for the lovely day." They bid their goodbyes and leave. They all went home and Hope decided to carry Bella all the way to their room. After what happen before, she never let Bella do anything heavy or any sort of activity that will make her tired. "Hope, I'm not sick, I'm just pregnant. I still can walk." Bella said while Hope carried her. "But beautiful, I just want to make you less tired." Hope smiled and Bella rested her head in the crook of Hope's neck.

Larissa smiled at the sight and looked at her Wife. "You know, you never carried me to our room after we had Alle." Carmen looked at her Wife and grinned. She walked to her and pick her up bridal style. "All this years and you still as light as ever." Alle looked at her parents and said "Who will carry Alle?!" Camellia walked and in and pick Alle up. "I will baby. Now let's watch any Disney movie while your parents and sisters do something adults always do." Carmen laughed and carry her Wife to their room......

HOPE'S POV

"Hope......" A light nudged on my ribs. "Hope......." Again a light nudged. I stir for a bit and instantly I remember my Bella. I shot my eyes opened and instantly on my feet and examine Bella's condition. But all I get was a very cheerful laughed from her. I sighed and calm myself down. "It's 8 am. The shoot. I'm showered. I'll wait for you downstairs." I nodded and walked to the bathroom slowly. I'm still sore from last night event. I never wonder Bella can be such a beast on bed!

I do my usual morning routine and walked out to my walk in closet. I choose a simple band tee and a ripped jeans. I'm sure I will have to change at the shoot after all. I put on my vans shoe and tie my hair up in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and instantly the smell of fresh bake bread invaded my nostril. I walked towards Bella and kissed the top of her head and took a seat next to her.