Chapter 1

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ladies and gentleman, we just landed at Los Angeles International Airport. The weather, like usual is sunny as ever. Thank you for choosing Christ Airlines."

"Hope, wake up." Larissa told her daughter. Hope stirred but her eyes remained shut.

"Mommy. Five more minutes." She muttered. Larissa pinched her daughter. "Ow!" Hope yelped, rubbing her thigh to soothe the pain .

"Day by day, you act exactly like your mom." Larissa stated. Hope flashed her a smile.

"Mommy, does that mean I look handsome like daddy as well? Right?" Hope smirked.

"Of course. Come on. Let's wake mom and Alle. I'm pretty sure they're both still asleep." Hope nodded. They all had just come back from a business gala that took place in France.

Carmen, as always, brings her family to any and all events. She truly loves her family and it's also a time that they can all spend quality time together.

Larissa and Hope walked towards Carmen's seat, where Carmen sat, hugging a five year old Allesandra as they both were sound asleep. Larissa shook her wife lightly, making sure not to wake little Alle. Carmen woke up, keeping a sturdy hold of her daughter.

"Babe we just landed." Carmen nodded groggily. "I can hold her. You and Hope can get the bags." Larissa stated carefully taking ahold of little Alle.

Alle stirred but remained fast asleep. Carmen stretched herself and stood up to reach for the luggage in the overhead bin. "Next time, we are using the private jet." Carmen said while passing the bags to Hope.

"Why didn't we actually?" Hope asked her mother.

"Because mommy said she wants to ride a commercial plane." Hope chuckled. She was well aware of her mother's different opinion about things.

"I can't believe mommy will be my principal when school starts." She said to her mom.

Carmen laughed. "Good luck honey. Just don't get into any trouble while she's not herself. You know what I mean."

Hope nodded. She understood her mom's warning. "I won't daddy. PMS mommy is scary." They both laughed.

"What's so funny?" Larissa suddenly appeared  beside them.

"We're  just talking about that guy from the gala who fell while walking down the stairs." Hope tried hard to hold her laughter. Her Mom really knew how to smoothly change the subject.

"Don't laugh at him. He's old." Larissa smiled. "You got all the bags?"

"Some are still in the cargo, but it will be shipped to the house. Now, time to go." Carmen said as they walked to the car that was waiting for them.

"Welcome back madam," the family butler greeted.

"Ah, Alfred. So nice to see you again." Carmen said. Hope and Carmen gave the bags to him and got in the car.