Bonus Chapter: Chapter 25- Him

~5 years later~

"Jacob, darling! I'm going to visit the little Lad to make sure he's packed for India!" You yell from downstairs, hearing the little giggles escaping from your little one.

It's been five years since William Benjamin Frye was born, and you couldn't have been more excited and enthusiastic about your little one arriving to both you and Jacob. You weren't able to get pregnant the first try, which resulted in many tries, but you weren't going to give up. After what felt like ages, you felt the need to give up, but after almost a year of trying, you were blessed with little William. It was all Minerva's doing, she visited you while you were in your peaceful slumber, telling you it was time, and you knew what it meant. William was a miracle child, but the only problem was, he was a fighter, which ended up in you being in labor for almost 12 hours, worst 12 hours of your life. You knew it was worth it though, to finally have a child of your own, but after what you went through just to have little William, you and Jacob both decided to not have any more children.

You head upstairs to see what Jacob was doing, only to find William sitting on top Jacob, giggling as Jacob appears to be in distress. You smile and cross your arms, leaning against the doorway, seeing Jacob covering his head. He hears your foot tapping and looks up, his eyes pleading for help, but instead you burst out laughing.

"I-it's not funny! This little rascal is being my arse!" He yelled, William's laughter making your heart beat faster, seeing how these two bond made you realize how lucky you are to have these both special men in your life, but as soon as he said that foul language, you instantly yelled back.

"Jacob! Language!" You yell at him, stomping your foot on the ground which startled Jacob, but only made William roar with laughter.

"Arse, arse, arse!!" William yelled repeatedly, making your eyes grow wide and you turn your head glare at Jacob who seems to be enjoying William's profanity. You groaned, walking up to your little one and picking him up, placing him on your hip, dusting and fixing his little clothing. You look at Jacob who struggled to get up a bit, but once he was up, he walked towards the pair of you, having a delightful smirk on his face as he snakes his arm around your waist, planting a kiss upon your rosy cheeks.

It's been six years since you and Jacob met. It's been five years since the four of you Assassins defeated Starrick and liberated all of Londons' people. Five years since little William was born, yet everything feels like it was just yesterday when you first arrived in London with your well-being of a Father, seeing Henry again, and meeting the Frye Twins for the very first time. The time has gone by so quick, but you've never forgotten to cherish every second of these past 6 years. The past 4 years, you accepted your role as a mother and forgot all about the Creed but as you saw William beginning to grow, you knew you wanted to feel the thrill again, so once William turned five years of age, you joined the Creed once more.

Tracing circles around William's back with the palm of your hand, he laid his head in the crook of your neck, hearing a small yawn escape your little child that was being held in your very arms. Looking up at Jacob, he appears to be already half asleep, resting his head in the other crook of your neck, making you roll your eyes with a small chuckle. Swiftly walking away, you hear a loud thud from behind you, hearing a loud groan emerge from behind you, making you giggle quietly, knowing Jacob had fallen to the ground. You turn around, being always right, you see him sitting up on the floor with his hands on his head, rubbing the side of his skull to soothe the pain.

You look at him, shifting your weight to the left side of your leg and holding a sleeping William on your right hip. Unbeknownst that when Jacob looked up to see you both, he thought to him self as a very, very lucky man to have such a beautiful and amazing wife and their handsome little boy in her arms.