Chapter 4-One Walk Home

Jacob was right. You awoke to a throbbing head and a major headache. It looked a little dark outside, as if the sun had barely set. The meat was on the left side of the bed, probably due to you tossing and turning. You touched your forehead and you could feel that the swelling went down but still a numb was visible. You slowly crept out of the bed, quietly placing your feet in your black, dusty boots as you try not to wake Jacob. You look at him,seeing that the piece of meat was on the floor, one hand on the side of  his head, and one hand on the floor.

You examined his face and could see he's growing more stubble on his face than the last time you saw him. There was something about his face that was so...so....Perfect. His jaw looked sharp enough to cut, his lips were perfect mix of nude and pink and were in a perfect slight smile, his eyes- You cut your thought off. You thought of him as another brute heartbreaker. You ignored the thoughts of Jacob and you headed towards the main cart where you might possible find Henry.

You happen to stumble into, what seemed a pub. There were a couple of men there with green jackets and you assumed they were the Rooks. They were all drinking and laughing and having fun together and you thought to yourself, Ha, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun.

You went up to the bartender and sat down on the seats in front of him,"Rum, please." You say has you hold up 1 finger. He nods and gets right to it. You started to think of what your father must be thinking right now. It made you chuckle silently, as you mock his voice in your head but you knew Henry told your father is where you were and what happened.

The bartender hands you your rum, making you silently nod,"Thank you.."

The bartender smiles and walks away. You slowly sip away your rum as you think of how you're going to get the Piece of Eden information in Buckingham palace. There are windows open from the east side of the palace. If I can easily slip in without getting caught, I've got 25% done with the mission. I have to walk to the specific room where the information lies and that's 50%. I have to find a way out but the palace is overrun with guards surrounding my only exit...Bloody hell.., you thought to yourself. It'll be way harder doing this alone and without getting caught or killing someone is tough. You realized you just finished your rum and you began to chew on ice for a bit. You put both your crossed arms out in front of you to put your head down but then you realize, My Gauntlet!! That's why you felt like something is missing. You immediately got out of your seat and started to walk towards the main cart.

"Oi, why don't you have a drink with us? Why in such a rush, love?" A voice shouted from behind you.

You turn around to see all four rooks looking at you. Not to be rude, you place a slight smile upon your face. You walk up to them and their faces looked like children on Christmas when they get their desired present.

"Sorry, lads, important business to attend. Perhaps another time?" You giggle, placing your hand on the table to lean close towards them.

"No problem, love. Go ahead we'll still be here haha! And if you're looking for the main cart, it's about one more cart ahead of us." He replied as they all nodded heads and smiled.

"Oh thank you so much, lad! Say, might I ask for your names?" You inquire, looking at all of them, admiring the many faces before you.

"The names Jeremiah Archer. Pleasure to meet ya lass!", he shook hands with you,"that there is Charles Finkton, Harold Hart, Dixon McQueen, and that quiet fellow there is Joel Williams." He pointed to each of them and you shook hands with all of them.

"Name's (Y/N) (L/N), pleasure meeting all of you, mates." You politely say, making a dramatic bow in front of them earning chuckles and giggles from the grown men.