Chapter 10-Jealous Much

You smile at the maid who nodded who then scurried off to find her boss. You look back at Jacob who was distracted by a pigeon flying about in the sky. Right when you turned around you saw quite the handsome man standing in the doorway. You thought he was going to be someone elderly like 40 or 50 but Mister Alddrich Elmswood seems about 25.

"Yes, might I help you?"

Time to be as girly, happy, and cheery as you'll ever be.

"It is I, mon amour! Lady Clarrise LaBeau!" His eyes lit up and quickly pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back as you fake giggle to your hearts content.

"Ohh Clarisse, you're as beautiful as the day I first laid eyes on you. Did you do something with your hair? Or perhaps that perfect body of yours?" He whispered the last part close to your ear in a sexual, husky voice. It made you nervous and not tingly at all. It sent terror shivers down your spine.

"Tu me fais plaisir, mon cher! (You make me happy, my dear!)" You bury your face in his chest and you made a disgusting face as to reveal Evie was going to pay for this.

"Shall we head inside, my dear? I've got a lot of paintings in my Mansion for you to enjoy." His hand directed inside as he held onto your waist. You caught a glimpse of Evie scurrying away,"Uh, how about we take a walk around the park, mon chére?" You held onto him, making him turn around.

"Alright, well, we'll have your coachmen take us there, my love" He took out his arm and you linked arms with him. You smiled at him and he brought you in the carriage. Just before you entered, you caught a glimpse of Jacob eyeing him as if if he were jealous. Wait. Jacob? Jealous of Mister Elmswood? How cute... You thought to yourself which made you smile even wider.

"So how was your trip, my love?" He looks at you with a big grin as he places a hand on your thigh. You started to feel a little uncomfortable but you had to go along with it.

"Oh it was wonderful, Monsieur Alddrich! It was amazing seeing all of the lands I've crossed just to see you, mon amour!" You clasped your hands together as you looked at him. His eyes were pretty dreamy but definitely not your type. He did have some muscular build on his body but he seemed a little skinny as well. His jaw looked a little like Jacob's but less sharper. He had a beard growing and you believed he intended to grow it. His eyes were green-blue which were the shape of big almond-like circles. The bridge of his nose was a little curved along side his long dirty blond hair. He had no scars on his face and you thought he was presumably a weakling as well as Lady Clarrise.

"I'm glad you liked your trip..." He whispered as he gently cupped your cheek and leaned in. As much as you were going to hate it, you were going to have to kiss him eventually. Just as he was going to land his lips upon yours, the carriage took a sharp turn that made Mister Elmswood fall onto your lap. His face became red with anger as he violently hit the top of the carriage.

"Oi, watch it you filthy meater!!"

"Pardon my driving, I thought I almost ran over a dog." You heard Jacob laugh as he continued with his reckless driving. It made you breathe a chuckle as it was hard to laugh with the corset on. Luckily you had a fan on you, so you swatted the fan a few inches away your face to feel the cool air against your face.

"We've arrived." You heard Jacob tell from atop. He opened the door and held out a hand for you but Mister Elmswood swatted his hand away and helped you out instead. You took a glance at Jacob who looked like he was about to kill him but you widen your eyes, mouthing to him to calm down. You thought that Mister Alddrich's actions were incredibly rude but you knew Jacob could instantly kill him if you were to interfere.

The park was a little less crowded than usual. The flowers were bloomed with vibrant colors of the rainbow, the wind was a light tropical breeze that smelled of warm August air, the sound of the early birds chitchatting all about. The Sun had barely risen about an hour ago so the sun was quite bright yet dim with the orange and white clouds that floated right under the heavens.