Chapter 14-Bloody Truth

Jacob's P.O.V.

It's been almost a week since I've seen (Y/N). Since her father's funeral, there has been absolute no sign of her anywhere which has me quite worried about her whereabouts. I've asked Henry and Evie but they're not sure as well. She has no home, I don't know where else she could be.

I walked around Whitechapel Station, circling the perimeter to see if any blokes want to start a fight but then I remembered about the fight club. I smirked and then I was off finding any fight club that could give me a good brawl but I know I'm the best brawler in all of London I can assure anyone that. I ran towards the nearest fight club and as soon as I walked in, the smell of beer and grime infected the place but it only brought back memories from when I was a lad. I walked in and I greeted some of my Rooks but they all seem to be distracted by someone fighting in the ring. They all start cheering for someone but with all the ruckus I can't hear the lad's name. Over the crowd, I see Robert Toppings raising someone's hand but I couldn't see who.

"The winner for the fourth day in a row is, (Y/N) (L/N)!! Take your prize, my dear!"

"Winning is my prize, Mr. Toppings!" She laughed in her sweet laugh I know of but something was different about it. As I walked up closer I finally see her full body figure, dressed in a white top and full black high-waist trousers that made her arse more irresistible. All of the people in the fight club cheered her on as they even raised her above their shoulders like she's the queen of the world.

She's the queen of my world...

Your P.O.V.

They all cheered for you but no matter how big you grin, nothing can heal your pain.

Fighting is all you've been doing the past week, it keeps you distracted and enough distraction makes you forget why you ever came to London in the first place. The swifts punches of blood and the high kicks of pain made you at least a little glee due to you fighting out your pain.

You provided a fake smile and laughter as all your fellow Rooks were there. Even Mr. Joel Williams was there to cheer you on, he came up to you and have you a slight hug.

"I'm surprised you're not tired Miss (L/N)! It's been four days since you haven't left the club and this fight club alone! You're an incredible woman!"

You slightly smiled as you felt exhaustion finally get to you. As you looked at the crowd you spot a familiar top hat that one could never forget no matter how likely you've seen it. Jacob had a small smile as soon as your eyes met with his hazel eyes. You walked up to him knowing you felt bad for not telling him where you were the last week ever since your Father's funeral. The past three days you've been spending it at Mr. Bell's little home and you only visited the train once to see Henry and he swore not to tell anyone, not even Jacob, where you were staying or even basically where you were at.

"Fancy seeing you here, love" You say quietly as his eyes fill with sadness.

"Where were you, (Y/N). I've been looking everywhere for you..." He replied with his sincere tone. You gestured him to follow you as you entered a lone room where your clothes were. He sat down on a chair as you give him a pint to drink considering you have quite the load of money that you know you'll hardly use.

"Where were you, (Y/N)." He replied with more force as you get behind a divider and change into your outfit.

"Out."

"For a week?" He scoffed as you hear he sets the now empty tankard down. You finished putting all your garments, weapons, and jacket on as you walk out from behind the divider to find Jacob standing in front of you with a more serious vibe.