Chapter 2-Bhaee & Bahan

You awake to the sound of your father lightly taping your shoulder. Your eyes slowly opening and then closing,"10 more minutes, father, I'm exhausted." You say, swatting his hand to stop his tapping.

"(Y/N), it's almost 11 in the morning! Haha, Anyway, there's someone who wants to see you." He says, pushing your body to roll you out of bed but you refused to move an inch till you got enough sleep you felt you deserved.

"Tell them to come back in 10 minutes." You groaned, smashing you gave deep within your soft fluffy pillow.

"It's Mr. Green, (Y/N). He's been eager to see you ever since we've arrived." He chuckles heartily, knowing you being perked up at that name.

Henry Green, also know as Jayadeep Mir. He had to use an undercover name due to some Templars wanting to capture him, so he changed his name. You've known him since you were but a wee little toddler and you'd call him "Bhaee", which means "Brother" in Hindi . He was older than you by 4 years but that didn't stop you from being best friends with him. You did everything together when you both were children. You cried with him, laughed with him, shared weapons, and even get into trouble with him! He even taught you some Hindi. You both trained together but then you began to notice his lack of fighting and killing skills. You tried to help train him on your spare time but your father and your trainer, Ethan, always kept you busy and your friendship slowly drifted away but you'd always find a way to see see him. You were later sent away by the Creed to help on a mission in America for 2 years and lost all contact with him but, fortunately, you finally get to see him again.

You quickly got up and fixed your hair, only realizing you pushed your father out of your way and knocked him onto your bed. You giggle like a little girl upon seeing your father's confused expression as to what just happened.

"My my, my dear, you really are excited to see him."

"Father, he's like a brother to me and I've missed him terribly," You said a little quiet and sad. You turned to see your father get up from your bed, fixe himself, and walk out but before he steps out of your room he breaks the silence.

"Well, if you have second thoughts about Mr. Green being a brother to y-" he begins but you quickly cut him off like always.

"Father! Please!" You stare at him and sigh, seeing him smile a bit and finally walk out of your room. You twist your hair from the front and bring your back hair to the front, making a twisted side-swept pony tail. You walk the down the stairs and see Henry, or Jayadeep, sitting while talking to your father.

"Bhaee!! Oh my, it's so good to finally see you again!" You say as you practically run to him and hug him tightly. You noticed he was a bit baffled by the sudden burst of a greeting, but he quickly hugs you back and spins you around while laughing.

"Oh my little Bahan (sister), how are you?" He laughed in his now deep voice that took you back a bit.

"Fatigued," You sigh with an ever growing smile displayed on your face,"but really glad I finally got to see you! My my, how much you've grown, Jaya. I remember when I was still taller than you," You began to pout,"Now you're taller!"

"Now you're the one who has to look up now." He patted your head making you fake an angry growl,"Also, (Y/N), I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

Your father looked at Henry and you and slowly nodded,"I'll leave you two to it. I'll be in the other room, dear." You watched as he slowly disappeared upstairs and you hear the door close.

"What is it, Jaya?" You question him, offering him to take a seat and he does so.

He nods and pulls out the chair from underneath the dinner table and takes a seat on the old but sturdy wooden chair,"We have leads, leads on the Piece of Eden! We might know where it is but we need your help getting more information."

"I, in fact, have a lead on finding the Piece of Eden. I recently discovered a piece of information, but it's in Buckingham Palace. I can get in and out with killing or- wait, did you say we? Who's we?" You were confused at the thought of we. Could there be more assassins in London?

"Well, there are two more assassins in London. I'm sure your father told you, didn't he?" Your glare at the thought of your father lying about you and Henry being the only assassins in London angered you. But then, you remembered... Mister Jacob Frye, that son of a-

"I could see by the look on your face your father lied to you about us being the only assassins in London. Well, they're twin Master Assassins, also known as -" Henry began but you finished his sentence Beiderbecke he could.

"The Frye twins... Daughter and son of Ethan Frye! I'm so stupid! How did I not know my own trainers' children!" You say as you bang your hand on the kitchen table. That's why Frye sounded so familiar to you. "Will I be working with Jacob Frye?", you questioned, sounding annoyed.

"Sometimes, why do you ask?" Henry said, arising from his seat and pushing it back where it belonged.

"Let's just say he got me angry and I kind of, accidentally, brutally punchedhimintheface..." You say the last part fast. Henry gave you a baffled look on his face. "It wasn't my fault, he was being real rude and, well, my brass knuckles gave him a kiss on the cheek. Well, you know how I am, Jayadeep when someone's being sexist or being plain rude."

"Haha, I remember that one time a drunk man came up to you and gave you a nice slobbery kiss and it was nighty-night to him." Henry recalled.

You stared off into the distance and sarcastically said,"I still have nightmares about it!"

"It's really good to talk to you again, (Y/N). I've missed you, Bahan." He said peacefully, locking his brown eyes with yours that you've always admired.

"I did too, Bhaee." You smiled at the thought of finally seeing him again,"Well, back to business, Jaya. I'm going to need a distraction in order to get into Buckingham Palace, you mind assisting me?"

Henry looks at you and sighs,"I wish I can, but I can't."

"Well what about Evie Frye! She's great at stealth and sorts?!" You say, getting up from your seat go becoming face to face with Henry.

"Actually, Bahan, she's busy as well. I'm helping her kill our next target. We're getting closer to Starrick."
You place your hands over your face and groan.

"Well", Henry speaks up,"There is another assassin who can help you.." He said, a little uneasy. You knew who he was talking about.

"Oh god.."
___________________________
I know I have like zero reads but I really like what I'm writing! Whoever is reading this I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!