Chapter 8-Mad as a Hatter

The sounds of yelling and screaming was all you heard around you. The foul smell of rotten flesh burned your nostrils and made you do a disgusting face. There was a bag placed over your head so you couldn't see anything. You wanted to get up but you were strapped down in a chair, hands tied to the back and feet tied to the chairs' legs. Your heart raced with worrisome and fear, you didn't know what was going on. All you remember was Jacob in the morning, meeting Clara after you left, and..

"It's about time, Miss Starrick."
Lucy Thorne kidnapped me.. Oh you've got to be joking..

You felt someone take off the bag and you were blinded by the light source above you. It looked like you were in an old hospital room. You eyes adjusted to the light and you slowly see Lucy Throne in front of you, smirking at her finest.

You gave her a fake smirk and sarcastically laughed,"Well, well, well, you've got me but at what price, Miss Thorne?"

She gave a sneer look that made you chuckle.

"The truth, Miss Starrick. Tell me where Evie Frye keeps the Piece of Eden information or you'll regret it."

"Do you mind not calling me that, you putrid son of a-" You were cut off my a hard slap to your face, leaving a red mark on your right cheek.

"No matter how much you torture me I'll never tell you where the information is."

You felt a presence behind you and as you tried to look behind you, 3 Blighters and a Templar emerged from behind you. Miss Thorne smirked at the Blighters and nodded. One Blighter punched you the stomach, causing you to groan in pain. A woman Blighter punched you across the face till you spat blood. You tasted the copper in your mouth and you looked up at Lucy who was smiling like she just stole candy from a baby. She walked up to you and was now face to face with you. You gave a mean snare at her but it didn't seem to at least frighten her.

"You will crack eventually, Miss (L/N)."

You silently chuckle,"It's about fucking time you call me by my rightful name."
She glared at you with a smile,"Is it? I don't think you know the truth, dear. Well, you'll find out eventually. How about we capture Mr. Henry Green? Maybe you'll crack if we-" Your anger cut her off. You couldn't let touch your brother.

"If you lay a finger on him you will regret it I assure you that, Miss Thorne." You spat your blood on her face, causing her to wince in disgust. She wiped your blood off her face and looked at her Templar.

"Strap her down and bring her to Dr. Elliotson. She will make a lovely experiment." She smiled evilly as the Blighters grabbed you tightly. You tried to break loose but the two brutes and woman were unfortunately strong and strapped you down on a hospital bed. You tried to squirm your way out but the Blighters strapped you down tightly, unable to break the embrace of the belts. They even tied a cloth around your mouth to keep you quiet. You couldn't cut the belts since the Blighters stripped you away from your weapons.

You've never felt this hopeless in all your life, not having any weapons, not being able to fight back, it was a horrible feeling and it was all because of Jacob.

If I come out of this alive Jacob Frye shall pay..

The Blighters left the room and you were alone with your thoughts, thinking about what would come next. You actually didn't know what to think. This was actually the least of your problems. You were worried about Henry, and Evie and even your Father.

Oh father, I hope you're alright..

A few minutes passed and the door was thrown open by another Templar and 2 Blighters behind him.