Chapter 1

Hi I'm Jhene Aiko and I am not related to the singer Jhene Aiko I think! I'm mixed. My mom is mixed with African American and  Chinese. My dad is just a high yella color African American. I am my mom and dad color mixed together. You can say I am more of my mom twin. I love to sing and dance. I'm sweet sometimes but I can get SAVAGE. My brothers Justin is in the game while my brother Jason is focusing on whatever. I think he slick gang banging. That's not my business doe. Ohh yes I'm 5"3 yes short. I'm thick with a pretty face. I love to dress.I have deep dimples with braces. My hair is pass my but. Yeah its really long but I'm thinking about cutting it. Ohh yeah I have a sister. Jaleeh yes that's her name. All of our names start with a J. I love my sister and brothers. Anyway enough about me back to the story. I put my finish touches on my outfit. I curled my hair and applied lipstick on. I observed my outfit. I have on blue ripped jeans ,white tank top, black blazer,timbs, and my blingage. I'm cute asf. I smiled showing my dimples. I grabbed my purse and stuff for school. I ran downstairs to see my brother eating breakfast.

"Hi bro !" I said while kissing his cheek. He smiled.

"Hi sis!" He spoke back.

I grabbed an apple then headed out the door going to school.

I searched the school lot looking for a spot to park my car. Once I found a spot I parked my car and grabbed my stuff out the car. I made sure my car doors was locked then headed in the school doors. Time I walked in niggas was staring at me and yelling " heyy ma was sup!".  I Annoyed all of them and walked to my locker.

"Hi bestie!" My best friend Ti'kya said excited.

"Hi bestie!" I said excited.

Ti'kya is fully black with pretty long hair but she sometimes wear weave like me. She is a light dark skin and thick asf. She can dress. This my guh!

"Your cute but guess  what!"

"Thanks and what?"

"Your bae asked about you!"

I looked at her strange because I dont have a boyfriend.

"When did I have a bae!" I said while laughing.

She started  laughing along with me. We joked all the way to first period. As I walked to my desk someone bumped me.

"Who in the flying fu--" I cut myself off as I looked up to see the most sexiest boy in school. He licked his lips at me. I then knew who Ti'kya was talking about.

"My bad ma but where was you earlier!" He ask.

I smirked "I came late pretty boy!" I said pushing past him.

"So its like that?!"  He yell

"Been like that!" I yell back.

Class finally begun.

Skips to lunch

Kids staring, yelling , joking, playing ,was all usual. I sat down at the table with Jaleeh and Ti'kya.

"Umm so I saw you and ole boy talking!" Jaleeh said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes so wazzup with that?!" Ti'kya asked.

I stale faced them as they laugh. A figure sat down at the table. I looked up to see Deon. He smiled at me. Dam he is so sexy man. I blushed. He licked his lips as we stared into each other eyes.

"Umm Red stop staring at my little sister!" A familiar voice spoke up.

I turned around to see my brother Jason. He kissed my sister and I forehead then sat down. He spoke to Ti'kya.

"Nigga mind your business I can look at who ever tf I want to look at!" Deon said laughing.

"Stfu nigga my sister don't want you! " my brother said. Ti'kya Jaleeh and I all laugh at them as they argued. Once lunch was over it was time to go home. I rushed to my car getting in only to be stop by pretty boy.

"Aye ma can I get your number?" Deon ask licking his sexy lips.

I smirked then put my number in his phone.

"IMA call you later! " he said smirking. I laugh to myself. This nigga stupid. I got in my car and rushed home. Once I got home I placed my stuff down then headed to Jaleeh room.

"Hi chick!"

"Hey"

"So tell me are you feeling Deon!"

"I mean he is cute!"

"You know he is a th-- her sentence was cut off by My phone . I looked at the screen to see that Deon texted me. I smiled and text him back. The whole time my cheeks were burning up from blushing so hard.

"So what was you saying?" I said looking at Jaleeh.

"Oh nothing girl !" She said strangly kinda like she was hiding something.

"Okay sis talk to you later I'm going to facetime Deon back!" I said kissing her cheek leaving. She smiled. I walked to my room. I'm not face timing Deon I just wanted to get out the room with Jaleeh because she is  acting strange. I did my homework and changed my  clothes into something more comfortable. I laid down in my bed thinking. Just taking everything in. Deon has been trying to holla at me for awhile this is just the first time I'm actually giving him attention. He might be the sexiset guy at school but looks does not mean anything to me. But it would be nice to meet a handsome, smart , kind ,and sweet guy. I guess. For now fuck these niggas!