Chapter 30: Stuck

Calling all Larry shippers! I have a new Larry fan fic up. Go check it out! 

Dedication to ileystyles for helping me out of my writer's block and giving me some ideas!

I've never been through as much Hell as I have for the past week. 

In the past week, I got captured by my enemy in the Games, Blaze. The same girl that killed Tetrick and is apparently after my boyfriend. She's torturing me for information that I can't give her. And no one has come to release me. 

I would be dead by now if it weren't for Luke. The first night of being stuck in this chasm, I woke up to soft voices whispering.

"This wasn't part of our deal," One of the voices said. 

"You never told me that torturing was off limits," The other voice replied. It was Blaze.

"I would've thought that it was implied. You can't do this to her."

"I need to find out how to get to that tree house!" Blaze replied. 

"She's not lying to you! The tree house is still there." Finally, I recognized the voice. It was Luke. 

"Then why can't I find it?"

"I can't tell you that," Luke said. "But you need to stop torturing Willow."

"What are you going to do, Luke?" Blaze asked. "Are you just going to take her out of here? You can't."

"You forget what I'm capable of."

"You forget that you're not to directly interfere. Look, the only reason I'm torturing her is to get the information out of here. I can't find the tree house and I need to know where it is. I'm just trying to finish the job that you gave me."

"Well complete the job outside of the tree house!" Luke yelled. 

"I'm already doing you a favor by killing Talon," Blaze replied. "You don't get to control how I kill him." 

Luke sighed. "Okay, but I can control some things. I'm sending down supplies. Bandages, medications, ointments... Things that will keep her alive. Those cuts you gave her are going to get infected and kill her if you don't treat it. And at that point, you will have broken your promise. Don't forget what happens if you break your promise."

Blaze swallowed.

"You need to use the supplies given on Willow. You need to feed her and give her water, too. She's due to have a baby in 7 weeks," Luke demanded. 

"Yeah, okay. I will," Blaze replied. 

Whatever Luke threatened her with, clearly it terrified her. Ever since then, she's been taking care of me. She gives me medication to prevent infections, ointment on my wounds, and gives them fresh bandages. She gives me water twice a day and feeds me every other day. Obviously that's not very satisfying, but it's better than nothing. 

However, despite the treatment she's giving me, she has not stopped her torturing. Luke's words didn't convince her of that. She still cuts me. She makes the current cuts larger. She's started putting a gag in my mouth so that no one could hear my screams of pain. 

That, is, until now. 

"It's been an entire week since I've captured you and no one's showed up," Blaze said to me. "That says a lot about your alliance, doesn't it?" 

I glared at her. 

"Isn't Talon supposed to be your boyfriend? Some boyfriend," She continued.