New Mexico

DAY  ONE – NEW MEXICO

We have just arrived in Santa Fe airport, it’s 6 am in the morning and I am S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G. Me and Niall ventured into the arrivals section were a bunch of little shops and restaurants were. We are in Mexico, so of course we were going to get tacos! Pssh, it can totally be eaten as breakfast.

“The menu is in Mexican...” Niall said, a confused look was sprawled all over the innocent boy’s face.

“It’s an airport, they must have English somewhere,” I replied, squinting my eyes as I tried to read the menu that was hanging over the kitchen it was made in. The lighting was really bright, and after looking away I was just seeing white.

“Do you need help there?” A Hispanic man said from behind the counter, his English sounded fluent and proper, as if he was a high-society English prince. Wait – what would a prince be doing working in a taco shop?

“Uh, yeah, can we have 10 tacos please? Just mild ones, it’s still early...” The Irish lads’ voice disturbed my weird thoughts. God, I get distracted way too easily.

“Yes, of course, coming right up, that will be 150 peso.” The man said, I couldn’t help but stare at his bushy black moustache that bounced up and down as he talked. All that was missing was a sombrero.

I felt a vibration in my pocket, and then Peter Griffen’s voice from Family Guy singing ‘GUILTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY’. Haven’t seen the episode? Look it up, it’s called Family Gay.

“Hellooooooooo?” I sang, carrying on the ‘o’ for quiet sometime until a deep voice interrupted me.

“Shut up you freak. We are waiting in a grey minivan outside, just to let you know. Hurry up,” Styles’ voice rang through the speaker, he was tired, so his words where elongated.

“Alright, alright, grey minivan, got it. Bye!” I hung up on him with that, slipping my iPhone back into the trouser pocket of loose grey sweatpants.

“Gracias, adiós!” Niall said to the man as he left with two boxes of taco’s stacked in front of him. Wow, he must have been brushing up on his Spanish. Dora the Explorer helps, huh?

“At last,” I said with a sigh, taking in a large whiff of the over powering smell. It was lustful; I wanted it in my mouth, oh... YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND! STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE!

Me and the blonde walked outside, the heat of the city hit us like a brick wall as soon as we left the air conditioned building. It was so humid, I was sticky already.

“I want to go back into the airport,” I complained as we walked over to the grey minivan that was parked outside. I could see Zayn sitting in the back of the bus like a Bradford bad boi. The rest of the windows were blocked with thick navy curtains, everyone was probably sleeping.

“Get in before the fans come,” Niall hurried, lifting his foot and kicking my butt practically into the van. What a gentleman.

“Calm yourself, doll-face,” I said as I spun around to face Niall who was coming up the minivan stairs. I rubbed the curve of my butt, it hurt a lot more because it was injured when Louis drop kicked me off the couch and I landed right on my ass. Is it possible to break your anus? Because I probably done that.

“Ahem,” A man cleared his throat from behind me, I instinctively spun around to notice the driver sitting on his seat, and he was giving me an awkward glare... Oh, I was rubbing my ass in his face. Charming.

“Sorry, mate,” I said with an nervous chuckle, walking past him and slipping into a seat next to Harry who had the most amused grin ever.

“Shut up!” I hissed, slapping his shoulder.

“I didn’t say anything!” Harry held his hands up innocently, but he knew fine well what I was talking about.

“Ugh, just eat the taco, Styles” I said with an irritable groan, handing him a taco on a thin paper plate. I hope that taco guy accidently made the tacos extra hot so I can watch Harry in pain as he sits on the hotel toilet crying.

“Okay, so the plan for today is going to the hotel and chilling, then we will head to the arena to meet the fans and do a sound check, then you do the concert and we are on the road again.” The driver explained, I tried my best to avoid eye contact with him.

“I’m tired,” Harry said with a yawn, leaning his head on my shoulder.

“That doesn’t mean I will be your pillow,” I said, flicking him off by shrugging my shoulder but he just rested his head on it again. He pretended to be asleep and unable to hear me, but I could tell he was listening when a cheeky smile spread across his lips.

“Ugh, fine,” I gave in, shifting deep into my seat, trying to get as comfortable as I could.

 I hope this journey wasn't going to be long...