Chapter 10

A/N: I'm sorry I didn't updated before, I'm diabetic and had to be hospitalized but I'm okay now. I would like to say that I have nothing against Niall's mum, I think she's a lovely woman. I'm sorry if this is a shit chapter and its all over the place.

Chapter 10

They say family are the only ones who will always love you unconditionally no matter what, well that's not entirely true. Friends could love you unconditionally to the point where they would do anything for you and then there's your significant other or your soul mate who would look at you like a blind man seeing the sun, the stars, and the moon for the very first time wishing to get a chance to see them every day for the rest of his life.

Sandwiched between Niall and Harry accompanied by both families and friends Zayn had never felt that happy to have them all there with him thanking the highest power up there for giving him another chance at life.

After Gavin had tied him up to the bed post and left leaving him there trying not to suffocate with the smoke, he began panicking and trying to untie his hands as fast as he could. Seconds later he finally managed to untie them and make a run for it, he had barely gotten out of the cabin when it exploded throwing him a few feet away from it landing on a ditch face first with glass and debris falling all over him.

He lay there trying to catch his breath and wrap his head around what had just happened and began crying because he almost died and if he died who was going to take care of his mum and sisters, how would his mum Anne, Harry, Gemma and Robin-his only father figure would have reacted.

And Niall, Niall with his beautiful eyes and smile and the way he laughed. What would Niall had gone if he was gone, and he cried harder when he realised how in love he was with Niall and would never had the chance to tell him if he hadn't gotten out of there in time.

He wanted to stay there and sleep but he knew he had to get up and go get some help because to be honest, he felt like shit and was so thirsty that not even water from heaven's fountain would be enough to quench it.. He heard men talking about him and knew they were looking for him and crying out in pain he got up and walked up to them who immediately shouted that he was okay.

That day had been the most horrifying time of his life but also the happiest because finally Niall had said he loved him and he had said it too. Gavin had been arrested with counts of attempted murder, rape and abduction and Zayn was afraid to go to his trial in two weeks due to what had happened while he was in Gavin's hands, the night after he had been rescued Zayn's family had stayed over at Anne's house since they were still a little bit shaken up by the whole thing.

The night after everyone had gone to bed Zayn and Harry had stayed up talking and he couldn't help but tell Harry what Gavin had done to him the first day there and cried the whole entire time while Harry held him close murmuring sweet nothings to calm him down.

The next day, a Sunday, morning Anne and Trisha had surprised everybody with a big breakfast and Zayn being the only one up early on a Sunday morning was pretty much in charge to wake up everybody including three moody girls and one boy.

When he got to Harry's room he opened the door and left it that way since he was gonna go back downstairs once Harry was up, he walked over to Harry and began shaking him getting only a grunt and a pillow thrown his way completely missing him as Harry buried himself deeper into the covers.

The smell of the bacon was starting to seep into Harry's room and the boy wrinkled his nose in disgust before getting up as fast as he could from his bed and pushed Zayn out of the way to get to the toilet where he vomited the lasagna and cake from last night making Zayn gag but he had to help him by rubbing his back soothingly.