Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Trey's pov:

Being the alpha is hard work. I didn't get any sleep this past week and all I need is to get my mind off things. I mind linked Josh, my beta, and I told him to meet me in the pack living room after ten minutes.

I put on a pair of black jeans and a white tee and I took my wallet with me. "Alpha." the people sitting in the living room bowed their heads in submission. I nodded and looked around for Josh.

"Sorry for being late alpha, my mate Caroline is sick," Josh stood there panting. He always calls me 'Alpha' in front of people, but when we are alone he calls me by my name.

That's my man.

"No worries." I said. The thought of having a mate cheers me up. I still didn't meet my mate yet.

I wonder how she looks like.. does she have Brown hair? Blue eyes? Black hair?

"You're scaring me," Josh says. "you should be scared of your alpha," I said with a smirk.

"Why are you smiling like a creep?" He said, laughing. "I was wondering how my mate looks like," I said. "You will meet her one day." Josh said, patting my shoulder.

"Where are we going?" Josh asked, putting on his seat belt.

"To the bar." I replied.

"Which bar?" He asked. "Bombe bar" I said.

As soon as we entered the bar, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

We tend to have this effect on most people. Nothing new.

Suddenly, a wonderful smell filled my senses. The smell of coconut and vanilla.

That only meant one thing.

My mate is somewhere over here.

Me and Josh sat at the end of the bar and we started talking.

"My mate is here. I can smell her scent." I said, looking around. "Really?" Josh asked, excited.

I nodded.

The smell of her scent was stronger, and I instantly knew she was behind me.

I turned around and I saw a very beautiful girl.

My mate.

Her long gold locks of hair fell in waves behind her back. Her big green eyes were searching my face.

I quickly turned away and panicked.

My mate is human..

"May I take your orders?" She asked nervously. I looked at her and I growled "mate,"

She didnt hear me, but she looked scared.

"Dude, is this girl your mate?" Josh mind linked me.

"yeah."

"Then why aren't you talking to her?" Josh asked, looking confused.

Sometimes I feel like Josh is a dumb blonde..

"She's scared of me."

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

"I can feel it."

A/N thoughts on trey?

What do you think will happen?

Sorry for the short chapter! I will update ASAP!

And don't forget to vote xx