"Holy hell, that was hot!"

Time resumed without him knowing, and he recomposed himself and stood as if he hadn't seen anything. The door soon opened and a short girl walked out.

Her red hair was braided, reaching the middle of her back. She wore a black tube dress, with black stockings that covered her thing legs. To go with her outfit, she had boots with straps, and a black cardigan that she hung over her shoulder.

"A little overdressed. Are we going on a date?"

She squinted her eyes at him. "You're red. Did something happen to you?"

"Nope." His smile said otherwise.

"Did you watch those things that humans watch?"

"You mean porn? Nah." He chuckled. "Why watch if I could be the one doing it? It gives more pleasure."

She seemed disgusted. "Whatever." She slipped into her cardigan, straightening it before walking in another direction. "C'mon, Time Lord, we got a job to do."

He smirked, following her.

* * *

"They're in there. Home alone, parents gone for a trip." Mirage told him, turning back to the man in black next to her, which was dressed in a body armor. "We'll signal for you when something happens."

The man nodded.

Tempus looked at the house. A window on the second floor was open, giving him an idea.

He gestured for Mirage, who was pulling a cigarette out. "We can go through there, or we could do the reckless way."

Mirage inhaled the smoke, the cigarette going shorter. "Reckless way, I'm in a good mood today."

"Best choice, hun."

The red head glared at him and took another hit.

"It's weird that you hate humans, but you do what they like to do the best." He told her.

"Whatever, let's go!"

She walked on ahead, leaving him to follow again.

Tempus looked back at the small squad they came with. They were well hidden in the dark.

He looked up at the sky, taking note that it would be dawn in a few hours. Stars still twinkled, which amused him.

Why do they twinkle, if they're already dead?

"Pause or no?" He asked the short red head.

"No. I want to do this my way."

"Really? You don't want to check in which part of the home each of them are?"

"Why don't you do it yourself? You don't have to ask me."

He grinned and snapped his hand, letting time stop.

Mirage stood like a statue, her hand raised, cigarette almost falling out of her fingers. Her face showed that she had no time for anything in the world.

He put his hands on each of her upper arms, lifting her off of the floor and moving her back so he could access the back door.

He turned the knob and entered the house. His shoes sunk in the brown carpet under him.

He looked around, noticing the framed pictures on the forest green walls. He looked closer and saw a familiar girl on a pictured. The girl was surrounded by three children, all having identical brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.