Chapter Two!

Phil's POV

I heard Dan crying last night, I love him and it hurts me to hear him like that but I thought I best let him sleep. I've put my ring back on but me and Dan really need to go out together, cuddle together, re-build that bond we once had, I know it's still there, some where. I've missed Dan, throwing him out was one of the most stupidest things I have ever done but I realised if I didn't, he would of never quit those drugs and I would still be alone and aching.

I woke up at around 8am and I figured Dan would still be in bed. I climbed out of bed and stretched. Walking into the kitchen I heard a noise. "Who's that?" I asked peeping my head around the corner.

"It's only me," Dan said putting another pancake on the stack that was already there.

"Oh, hey," I said sitting by the breakfast bar.

"Good morning beautiful," he said placing a stack of pancakes covered in syrup in front of me.

"Since when do you get up so early?" I asked as he sat down opposite me.

"Since 5 months ago when I stopped sleeping," he admitted looking down at his fingers.

"Oh, sorry for that," I said as I started to tuck into my pancakes and he looked up at me.

"Why? You had all the right to," I ate another pancake and looked at Dan.

"Can we just forget about it? Please?" I asked jumping off the stool after I finished eating. He nodded and interlocked his fingers with mine. I missed his hand in mine a lot.

We walked over to the sofa and sat down turning on Doctor Who. It was silent for a while and Dan had his arm around me pulling him into his side, I loved how he done that, I loved him a lot, I just needed to start trusting him again. "Phil?" I heard Dan whisper.

"Yeah?" I said back not looking up at him, I hate looking into his eyes, they don't have that beautiful sparkle any more and it hurts knowing I am the reason why it doesn't.

"Oh, just checking if you were awake," he said adding a little giggle on the end of his sentence, its good to know he still giggles.

"Yeah, I'm awake," I replied snuggling into my comfy boyfriend again.

"Phil?" Dan said again and this time I sat up and tried to look at him.

"Yep?" I said and he faced me.

"Are we a couple again?" I nodded, at least I hoped we were.

"Yeah, a fragile couple, but we are still a couple," I hadn't felt his lips against mine in 5 months and they were sitting there, I needed to. I crashed our lips together again and it felt amazing, I knew Phan never died because that spark was still there, that beautiful spark that felt like fireworks between us. Dan licked my lip asking for entrance and I allowed it parting my lips a bit. I missed this. I scrambled on top of him so I was straddling him but only sitting on his lap. After about 1 minute we pulled away and placed our foreheads on each others.

"I love you Daniel Howell and I have never stopped loving you," I pecked his lips once more before he replied.

"I love you too Philip Lester," I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"I never want to let you go again," I said into his chest sniffling a bit as I felt a few tears building up in my eyes. Dan kissed my forehead.

"And you will never have to because I will never hurt you again, that's a promise," he kissed my head again once more and I let my tears flow freely from my eyes.

"I missed you Dan," I sobbed into his t-shirt wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I missed you too Phil," I heard him say. "Calm down, I'm here, you don't have to worry and I will never leave because I love you so damn much," He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He lay down and pulled me down with him. He was behind me with his arms draped over my waist and I was snuggled into his chest.

"Love you," I said before closing my eyes and letting the tiredness of the crying drift me off to sleep.

*

I woke up and the scent of Dan hit me like a truck. I missed him so bad, I missed that scent. I wrapped my arms around him tighter but maybe a bit to tight because he yelped. "Woah.. Phil calm down," He said rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry, I just never want you to ever, ever leave me," I said loosening my grip.

"Don't worry I wont," He kissed my cheek and brought a massive grin upon my face.

"Good," I whispered as he kissed my head again. He sat up and brought me up with him.

"We are playing Sonic," He said placing down a controller for me.

"But you know how bad I am at it!" I complained and he shook his head.

"No, you are perfect," he kissed my cheek.

"Just like you," I returned the kiss and we played Sonic for hours on end.

"Ok, I give up," I said putting down the controller after Dan beating me almost 20 times now. "I'm so bad at that game," I said and sulked into the back of the couch with my arms folded around my chest and my head low. I felt Dan's hand rub over my thigh.

"Hey baby, I don't care if you aren't to good at video games, I love you just the way you are," He lifted my chin with two fingers and placed delicate kiss on my cheek and made them flush straight away after. "I love the way you blush every time we kiss, I love the way you will never swear, I love the fact you dragged me out of a hotel room to go in a pool and I am so glad you did because Phil? I'm in love with you," he placed another kiss on my cheek and made me blush that extra bit more.

"Aw thanks, I love you too Dan, always have, always will,"