airplane

Airplane airplane, putting me to sleep again, and take me away off to a dream and then I'll fly, so high

across the sky and wake in a new place where mistakes of my past are erased. Don't drop me, don't

stop me, just hold me so cozy.

What am I doing?

There's nothing left to do. At all. As much as I want to stay. As much as I want to hold on. As much as I want to live on through and keep going. I know I can't. It would be better.

So many mistakes. So many screw ups. I've hurt way to many people. I'll just keep hurting them if I continue. This is why I need to leave.

I don't even know where I'm going to go. A new dimension? A better place? A dream? Some place where I can forget everything? Or just an epidemic of darkness that will surround me forever?

Where will it take me?

I don't want to be found. I wish this could be a secret. I wish no one would notice. I don't want to be stopped. I just want to float to the new place so I could be safe. It knows where I want to go.

It.

The airplane.

It will take me away from my history. It will keep me secure. It will put me asleep and never wake me up. It will keep me alive, yet kill me at the same time. Which is what I want.

I want it to take me soon. I want to get there on time. I don't want to be delayed before I lose my mind.

"Take me away," I whisper to myself, the rugged material scratching along my neck. The anticipation of being above ground is making my stomach clench. The sensation of knowing my fate, overwhelms me with ecstasy.

My eyes close so I can already see the darkness. The airplane will keep me safe. I know that. I tighten the knot quickly so my throat can already feel itself wanting to give in.

Before I go. Before it takes me. Before I catch my flight, there is one thing I will have to say first.

"Goodbye, Dan," I say. "I've always loved you."

I feel in such control. I rock the chair underneath me and lean forward slightly causing my breath to be caught. I have my own life in my own hands, which is what I always wanted.

"Take me to a better place," I whisper and take the beautiful first step towards the airplane. The sensation of being held in the air makes me smile and whimper at the same time. It holds me up and my body is relaxed. I catch sight of my room once more before I board the plane.

The dark is overcome by light. And emptiness. I'm gone. I just need to find out where I am.

I look down at my hands and move them. The rough rope around my neck has removed itself and everything is normal. Everything is perfect. I feel like I'm floating.

My eyes close and I feel perfect again. Nothing matters anymore. I sit down and keep my eyes fluttered shut and let myself feel this way. Alive. Being dead makes me feel more alive than ever.

Crying.

I hear crying.

No. That's not right. The airplane took me to my world. My new place. I should be alone. No one else. As selfish as this sounds it's true.

My eyes open and I look in the direction of the sobs and wails come from and groan. I stand up and walk towards it. Who would have boarded the same plane as me?

The white cloud surrounding me suddenly leaves me and I'm caught sight of my past. Or, is it the presence? Or is it the future?

No matter what time period I'm in, it doesn't change the fact that I'm watching my best friend sob over my dead body. This vision isn't what I wanted to see. I don't want to see the fact that somebody misses me.

"Dan," I whisper and a tear leaks out of my eyes. "Stop crying," I say a bit louder. I watch as he pulls my body into his lap and sobs into my chest. "STOP IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" I scream and look away from the image to see it's surrounding me. I can't escape the past.

"But it's not the past, it's the truth," a voice whispers in my head that doesn't resemble anyone in particular. This throws me over the edge and I cry into my scarred arms.

The airplane was supposed to take me somewhere away. A place where I can be happy. A place where I can feel myself. Where my life could end, yet start again. I didn't want to see my best friend cry over my dead body.

"Don't cry," a voice whispers standing over me. I don't believe it. I'm alone. It's just trying to make me feel more alone. "You finally have what you wanted," it says again and I'm engulfed in warmth of another presence.

"You're not supposed to be sad," I say to the figure. "You weren't supposed to follow me." I hear him sigh and scoot closer to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders tighter.

"I wasn't aware that you didn't know that tickets for this plane of yours had a two for one deal," he says to me and I look up in his beautiful brown eyes. "You catch a flight, I'm right behind you," he whispers and I bite my lip.

"It wasn't worth it Dan, why did you follow me?" I ask and he snuggles into me.

"I love you," he whispers. "I can't live without you," I allow a smile and connect our lips, familiar with the warmth of my love being next to me at our destination.

"I love you too, Dan," I say after breaking apart and nuzzling my nose against his. He stands up and holds out his hand. I grab it he pulls me up, pulling into the white cloud of emptiness where we could be together. Forever.

I've always talked to him about the airplane.

And I'm glad that he figured out that the plane is death...

At least in my world

well this had no meaning

It was rushed and stupid but I really wanted to write a one shot

This one shot was inspired by the song "airplane" written by the one and only Plain White T's.. haha I base a lot of my fics off of their songs xD lol this one is, wonders of the younger is, the social anxiety one is, killer is, yeahhh

But really this is an amazing song you should go check it out