Playlist live

Dan and Phil were both thrilled when they found out that they were finally getting to go to playlist live. After three years of being on youtube, they had always dreamed of the day they could go to America and meet all their fans. Both boys also were more excited to go on vacation with each other as they both had secret feelings for the other.

Dan was all for going on stage and performing because that's just who he was, Phil however, was extremely nervous as he had never been up on a stage and was just trying to keep to himself in his hotel room. He just sat looking out the window on the sill listening to Muse as silent tears ran down his cheeks. He heard the door open and thought it was his friend cat considering she was the only one who knew he was in there.

"Look, Cat, I told you that I want to be alo-" It was Dan.

"I'm sorry," Dan said. "I was looking for you, and Cat said that you were here, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay! If you want me to go I'll go though,"

"No!" Phil said not wanting him to leave. "Yeah, I guess you can stay, and I'm fine by the way," Phil looked away so Dan couldn't see the tears streaming down his face. "I'm just a little nervous," Dan walked across the room to where Phil was sitting and sat next to him on the window sill.

"Don't worry," he said assuring him. "You'll be fine, just pretend that the the audience is a computer!" Phil sniffed and tried to silence a small choke of a sob but it didn't work. "Hey are you crying?" Dan asked. Phil shook his head but another sob came out. "Uh, yes, you are," he said again and scooted closer to Phil. "Hey look at me," Phil shook his head and looked farther away from Phil in shame of the boy he loves seeing him as a wimp. "C'mon, look at me," Dan said but Phil refused again. This time Dan set two fingers on Phil's chin and twisted his head gently to force him to make eye contact with him. "You liar you are crying." Dan said jokingly and brushed away a tear that just started to fall down Phil's cheek. Dan's hand moved over slightly and ran his fingers through Phil's fringe and just gazed at him. Dan smiled as he held contact with Phil's beautiful blue eyes. "You'll be fine," Dan said. "You don't realize how talented you are, and they're all going to love you on that stage!" He paused as if debating whether or not to say what was coming next. "I already have,"

"What?"

"Hm?" Dan said very quickly confusing Phil. Phil gave a small smile and his eyes trailed down shyly. Dan chuckled quietly at Phil's shyness and brought his hand down and grabbed Phil's which was resting on his leg.They both sat in silence with Dan holding Phil's hand and gently brushing his thumb across the top. More tears spilled out of Phil's eyes and Dan was quick to brush them away with the hand that wasn't occupying Phil's hand. "Stop crying Philly," Dan whispered now holding one hand against Phil's face and caressed his cheek. Phil cringed at the pet name.

"Don't call me that," he said a giggled quietly.

"What's that Philly? Don't call you what was it? Philly?" Dan asked teasingly. Phil giggled once more but then frowned again and two more tears spilled out of his eyes.

"I never knew how nervous I could get," Phil said. Without saying anything, Dan grabbed Phil's other hand and stood up bringing Phil to his feet too. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's waist and Phil clinged around Dan's neck nuzzling into his embrace letting more tears spill out. "Dan, I'm really scared," Phil said pitifully like a small child would.

"Shh," Dan said and kissed Phil's neck before whispering in his ear. "I know hon, I know, but you're going to be fine," Phil smiled at Dan's words and Dan planted another kiss just below Phil's ear and began to rock him to the slow song that had just started playing. The rocking turned to humming and the humming turned to singing as he just sang the song softly into Phil's ear trying to comfort him. Phil smiled as Dan's attempt of consoling was far beyond working and he began to sing the song along with Dan. Dan leaned back slightly and rested his nose on Phil's as they both stopped singing and began to hum the song. They both opened their eyes as they came to their senses when the next song started playing and smiled at each other after a fit of giggles.

"You're a good singer," Phil said quietly leaning his forehead on Dan's and Dan pulled Phil in closer around the waist.

"Not as good as you," Dan said lifting his hand a poking Phil's chest emphasizing the "you" leaving Phil giggling again. The door opening snapped them both to their senses but neither of them moved. They look over at the door that Cat was standing in.

"So this is where you went, Dan," Cat said smiling as she walked in the room looking at the two boys who were holding each other very closely and were both blushing. "I always knew. You guys are on in forty five minutes, you have to go now," Dan nodded and Phil gave Cat a "go away" look. "Okay, okay, I'll leave you too alone, but if you don't leave here soon, you won't be invited to playlist live again, just know that," Dan nodded again.

"Okay Cat you can GO NOW!" Phil said and Cat chuckled and left the boys to themselves. They both grinned cheekily at each other attaching their foreheads again. Dan readjusted his grip again so he could Phil closer if that was even possible. Phil blushed and giggled again.

"You're so adorable," Dan said causing Phil to smile.

"I don't try to be," Phil said and Dan chuckled closing his eyes taking in Phil's presence.

"We're going to have to go back to Playlist now, Phil," Dan said and Phil whimpered in protest and started to shake slightly from nerves. "You'll be fine Phil," Dan said and rest his nose on Phil's again.

"Do you think so?" Phil asked quietly still slightly shaking. Dan leaned down slightly and their lips met softly. They're lips moved along with each other's slowly and softly. The kiss wasn't filled with lust or need, just love. It wasn't hot or fast, it was fast enough so that there was feeling. 

"I know you're going to be just fine," Dan says after breaking apart the kiss. "C'mon, just hold onto that kiss, and let's go make their damned night!" Phil smiled brightly and they both exited the hotel room.

FLUFF