The Heart Wants What It Wants

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, no big deal." I murmured.

"Well, I love it." He squeezed my hand and I looked up at him, into those green eyes that were filled with an entire world of promises. I loved Harry. I really did but I was with Hunter right now and I. Shouldn't have brought up my stupid song, or sang it for him. The air around us felt.. Lovey-Dovey. I stood up, letting go of his hand.

"We should go find them." I said, gesturing to the door. Turning away from him, I began to head towards.

"Theresa wait." I paused as he said my name. I wait for him to continue but he didn't say anything. His fingers cricked around my wrist. I turned slowly. He was standing right behind me, this look on his face that I knew well. He wanted to kiss me and God.. I wanted to kiss him back.

"What?" I asked, my heart beating in my chest at an abnormal rate.

"Can we stop this."

"Stop what?"

"Stop pretending we don't love each other. Because I love you Theresa and you're supposed to be with me, not Hunter." I shook my head, swallowing hard.

"No, Harry I.."

"You told me you still love me, you just can't love me right now. Theresa, break up with him. Be with me." My heart was aching. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly and never let go but that would only encourage him and that's not what I wanted to do. I took his hand off of me.

"Harry, please. Don't do this right now." I whispered.

"Then when? Now is probably one of the only times I'll get to tell you this. I love you. You love me and you don't love Hunter." I clenched my jaw, staring at the ground. He stepped closer to me. I looked up. We could kiss in this close proximity.

"Don't. Okay? Just.. Don't." I knew he was going to kiss me.

"You know I can't help myself." Harry whispered. I couldn't look away. He had me trapped like all those times before. Against my better judgement, I let him kiss me. God I hoped my boyfriend never found out.

I kissed him back hungrily. God it felt so good to have his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his were locked around my waist. It was like we couldn't get close enough. Like we were trying to breathe each other in. His cologne was overwhelming me. I wanted to be wrapped up in the scent.

"I love you." He whispered kissing down my jawline and to my neck. I let out a small gasp as he lightly bit my skin. No, he couldn't leave a hickey. Hunter would notice. I pulled his face back up to mine and kissed him again. He didn't protest just kissed me back.

"I've missed you." I said, running my hands down his chest. I pushed him back lightly before grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it up over my head.

"Theresa.." He whispered, touching my bare waist. His hands were cold and I laughed, hitting his hands away.

"You're cold!" I exclaimed before rushing to the hotel door and shutting it. I locked it for good measure. I didn't want anyone barging in and telling us we made a mistake. The mistake was that we hadn't been doing this since he got here. I ran back to him and he picked me up as we kissed. I laughed as he laid me on the bed. He tore his shirt off, exposing the muscles of his chest and arms and the multiple tattoos that littered his body.