In Which I Say Hi

Depuis le début

Lee<3: you dipshit, just come by.

Me: love you! *kiss*

Lee<3: yea, sure you do

I laugh, and Carly smirks.

"Lee?" She asks.

"Duh. She called me a dickhead, and I said 'yes, cause I was born with a dick on my head'. It was hilarious." She smiles.

"You guys get along so well." I tuck my phone in my back pocket, and grin.

"Only because we can insult each other and get away with it. I think that's what's wrong with my brother." Her face goes stone-cold, as if she's hiding something.

"Yeah." She doesn't talk again until we get to Jake's. She texts him, and he comes out and taps on my window. I roll it down.

"Taxi service." I grin. He picks up an eyebrow.

"Out of my seat, Greg." I gasp.

"I was here first!" Carly doesn't defend me, which gives it away.

"I always sit there when she drives." I growl.

"Your name isn't on it." I get a glare.

"Riles, please just go to the back." Carly says, and I groan and storm out of the truck.

"I'll meet you guys at the festival." I plug my headphones in and start Spotify with Undone by Casey James, and start walking.

It's only about twenty blocks from here. I'll manage.

"Riles!" Carly yells, but I'm too mad at her to answer. I keep on walking. I hear the truck honk, but again, I ignore it. I hear Jake tell Carly something, and she drives off, leaving me in the dust.

Well I didn't want to see you either, asshole.

Twenty minutes later, I arrive, pay for my ticket, and get my wristband before heading to Lee's station.

"Hey. I saw Carly about fifteen minutes ago. What happened?" She asks me. I plop down in the chair next to her.

"Her dick boyfriend made me get out of the passenger's seat, and she didn't even defend me." I watch as she helps a customer, and then turns to me.

"Dylan?" I shake my head.

"She dumped him last week. His name is Jake." Her face scrunches up.

"Jake Grenno?" I nod. "He's the neighborhood bad boy. He's really not good news." I scratch my head and steal one of her Snickers Bites. She slaps my hand.

"I thought Cody Maze was the neighborhood bad boy?" I look at her.

"Yea. He is. But he's the rival or something like that. Listen dipshit. Quit stealing my Snickers." She slaps my head, and we get out for her break. I see a bunch of people surrounding two guys, and I recognize Jake. I push my bag to Lee and run as fast as I could to see.

Carly may be a bitch at times, but she's my best friend. I have to protect. I force my way to the front, and I see Carly on the ground.

"Carly!" I run between the boys and slide on my knees when I drop to the ground.

"Riles?" I nod.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head. Lee comes over, and helps her up.

"You were right, Riley. Kick his ass." She whispers and I know what she means.

Jake hurt her. Now his butt is mine.

////////////////
AN: so, I pretty much have a sorta cast for this.

Riley Greg - Jodelle Ferland

Cody Maze - Grant Gustin

Carly King - Margot Robbie

Lee Greg - Danielle Panabaker

Carter Greg - Ryan Reynolds

Drake Maze - Jared Leto

John Greg - Tom Cavanagh

Logan Maze - Ben Affleck

Grace Maze - Anne Hathaway

Mary Greg - Reese Witherspoon

Okay guys, thanks.