◦7

" ITS NOT THERE anymore "

was the first thing yoon hye thought as soon as she no longer felt the bump from her head. its been three days since that little incident happened and its also been three days since namjoon went to the library. she hasn't seen him in a while.

she got up, showered, and prepared herself for the day ahead of her. she took the day off to meet her close childhood friend and her friend's boyfriend. her friend, leai, studied abroad long after she left her "family". she felt devastated that the only person she was felt like family left for a long time but leai promised her that they will always talk and she kept that promise.

leai told yoon hye they would meet at their favorite deokbokki place ever since they were teens. yoon hye knew that place all too well so she had no trouble going there. after doing a last spray of perfume, she looked at the time and began walking to the bus stop. then she heard a ding coming from her phone.

LEAI: where you at?! i miss you already
hurry up! :(

YOON HYE: alright alright don't get your
undies in a twist! i miss you too!

after arriving at the place, she already saw leai by the pglass window of the restaurant with a man beside her, must be her boyfriend. yoon hye entered the place, and as soon as she did, leai jumped up from her seat and basically tackled yoon hye. yoon hye did the same, feeling once again the warmth of her dear friend.

" i missed you so damn much, do you know that?! ugh look at you! you did not grow a single inch! but hey your boobs and butt got bigger! " leai said as she smacked yoon hye's butt hard, hard enough to earn a few glances at them. yoon hye's cheek got so red, it resembled the sauce of deokbokki.

" well you're still crazy, nothing's changed except you finally got yourself someone who can tolerate your crazy self " yoon hye said as she took a seat infront of the two, glancing at the man beside her friend.

" oh yeah, this is hoseok! I met him when I took dance classes in the states. hoseok, this my childhood friend yoon hye " hoseok reached out for a handshake, yoon hye accepting it.

after some updating about their lives and chatting, yoon hye told leai she worked in an amazing family run library. the two had so much fun, something yoon hye missed in a long time.