◦3

YOON HYE WAS on her last two stacks of books to arrange when she heard a chime sound coming from the door. she heard a smooth and deep voice greeting susan.

" goodmorning halmeoni " she peeked to see a the back of a tall, pink-haired man. the man turned around, luckily yoon hye got back inside the aisle. he was dressed in gray clothing from head to toe.

yoon hye wondered if he was the grandson susan had been talking about nonstop. susan would always stress out how much of a troublemaker her grandson is, she said she can't blame the boy for rebelling since his parents left him and all he got was her.

yoon hye can't help but feel bad since all she ever wanted was to leave home. she was tired and sick from her parents being uptight on her. they weren't uptight on her other siblings, only on her. that's why when she moved to the city, she felt like tons of weight was removed from her chest. she felt like she could breathe again.

she was snapped out of her thoughts, but not on a good way. a big heavy book dropped on her head, making her feel dizzy.

" holy shit are you okay? "

" i'm okay– " was the last thing she said before her vision blurred and she becamed dizzyz. her body collapsed beside a the book that hit her and causing her to faint, philosophical quotes for dummies.

and then everything was black