◦5

YOON HYE LEFT the library earlier than expected and with a visible bump in the head but she didnt mind, a pink haired boy was accompanying her home. she can't help but think about how smooth is hair looks and smooth it would feel against her small fingers.

yoon hye is never one to like the normal boys, she always liked the out of the ordinary but not in a bad way boys. she liked tall boys, really, really tall. she liked it if the give off a strong aura, and lastly she loves it when they look out of the ordinary. namjoon basically checked into everything.

although for namjoon, yoon hye is way out of his type. in fact, he like the opposite of her. he like really tough looking women, the one whose favorite game is playing hard to get. he also likes women who come  off as a confident sexy woman.

yoon hye is really and very soft, very easy to give in and is absolutely adorable. the only classification that yoon hye checked is her height. namjoon also likes women who are way smaller than him.

" now make sure she gets home safe, okay? or else you can't come home tonight and i'm serious namjoon "

" alright alright, i got that halmeoni "

they walked side by side since as much as namjoon wants to walk ahead, he had no clue where this girl lived. they entered a bus and sat down side by side. yoon hye tried to make small talk before namjoon stops her.

" listen, i'm not here to make chit chat with you, i just need you to get home so that i could come home and not have halmeoni on my back,that means no talking, arasso? " he said before placing both earphones on his ears.