◦6

YOON HYE ARRIVED at her apartment, with a slight smile on her face and a little bump on her head. she appreciated namjoon's help even though she knew it was forced. she began to open her door when she heard another door open.

" hey yoon hye! got home from work? " a man said as he got out of his apartment. he's been yoon hye's neighbour for a very long time and a very good friend. he used to work with yoon hye in the library but he quit months ago because his aunt wanted him to work at their vet clinic.

" oh hey jaemin! yep, how about you? where are you going? " she looked back as she greeted her neighbor. she still remembers the time where had the biggest crush on jaemin.

jaemin and yoon hye used to always walked together to and from the library since they had the same job and thats when yoon hye had a slight crush on jaemin. but then she knew jaemin would never like her back so she just, stopped. she wasn't that heartbroken though, considering she had no further feelings for jaemin, which means it was only an infatuation.

" i'm going eat out since i'm too lazy to cook, lets eat out together! have you eaten? "

" o-oh no, it's okay!- "

" come on! i don't want to eat alone " he pouted slightly, yoon hye let out a small sigh before smiling

" okay okay, f-fine "

" yes! now come on, i'm so hungry i could eat you and still have room for dinner " jaemin jokingly said as yoon hye chuckles. they both left the building and started walking towards the restaurant nearby.

" so, how are things at the library? are you still working there? " jaemin asked as their food arrived.

" yes, i still work there. i'm doing fine, its the usual but i finally met susan's grandson though " yoon hye said as she and jaemin ate.

" oh really? i thought susan made him up since she keeps on talking about him but he never went to visit her, even once "

" yeah me too, but there he was. anyways, how about you? how's the clinic? "

they continued to chat and catch up, but for some reason, namjoon was in her mind. she tried to push him out of her thoughts and focused on what jaemin said but she just can't stop thinking about him.