◦4

BLURRED.

THAT'S HOW everything looked liked when yoon hye opened her eyes. she was lying down on the library's sofa. her eyes started to focus slowly on her surroundings until it slowly cleared, reveal pink haired guy waving his hands over her face.

he has big hands wow

" halmeoni! she's awake! can i leave now? " the pink haired guy yelled with annoyance laced on his voice.
susan smacked that back of his head before saying

" you troublemaker! you should have atleast the decency to apologise, namjoon! aish! " she smacked him three times before he finally gave up. he lazily stood up and bowed while mumbling sorry.

so his name is namjoon huh

" it's okay ahjumma, i'm fine! " yoon hye reassured the old lady as she looked at yoon hye apologetically. yoon hye tried to stand up but as soon as she did she felt dizzy again, resulting to her plopping down on the sofa, massaging her head.

" sit still darling, i'll just get you a bag of ice. and you stay right there boy, don't even think of leaving. i need to talk to you " susan said as she walked to the backroom. namjoon groaned as he took a seat in slump position.

" so you're ahjumma's grandson? " yoon hye asked with a smile as she tried make eye contact with the man, and they did. namjoon stared at her with his glarings eyes for about ten seconds before going back to his book, the one that hit yoon hye on the head.
before yoon hye can ask another question, susan came back with a ziplock full of ice.

" here darling, put this on top of your head and rest. you, come here, i need to talk to you " susan handed the bag to yoon hye before yoon hye laid down while susan pointed at namjoon and dragging him by his ear to the fronted desk. yoon hye came home with a slight bump on her head and namjoon as one of her thoughts that day.