◦2

YOON HYE WOKE up with a smile on her face, guess she woke up on the right side of the bed. she got up early for her work. as soon as she finished eating her breakfast, which was only an energy bar.

she packed her stuff and locked her door before heading out. being a part time helper at the library gave her time to read books all day which she also loves doing.

she got out of the bus and headed to her workplace. another thing that she loved about it is because of the sweet librarian. she had known susan for a few months now and she was the one that offered yoon hye the job considering that the library was like a second home to yoon hye. yoon hye was adopted and had two step-siblings.

both her siblings treated her like so bad, they think of her as breathing trash . she would always try and please her them but she just couldn't do it. so she stopped trying. her parents always also hated her. she always thought why she was adopted if they disliked her but then she realized she was adopted because of their image.

her family was a very political and well known family, adopting her made them look more sympathetic to those who didn't have families and ofcourse, it boosted their image. she finally reached her stop and headed to the library.

" good day susan! how was your day so far? " yoon hye greeted susan as soon as she entered the place. susan smiled at the sweet young girl.

" it has been lovely so far, dear! thank you for asking " susan said as she pushed her spectacles from the tip of her nose.

" that's great to hear! do you have any task to give me? " yoon hye placed down her back as she unwrapped the grey scarf from her neck. susan nodded before pointing at the tray of books.

" yes love, i need you to place and arranged those books in the philosophy aisle " susan pointed at the cart of books then at the aisle. yoon hye nodded before heading towards the aisle.

if she only knew that place would lead him to her