The second in command and A team name??

Brent and Tinsel (the twins) were apart of our team now. They tell me that they came into town one year ago when a fire occured and killed their parents. Then the zombies attacked them.

Brent is actually a guy!! At first glance like a girl but if you look carefully he is a boy. And he has this silent and mysterious type that would make a girl swoon.

Anyways everyone was preparing so I continued to read the diary.

'Dear diary,

My life has changed drastically! Nothing is the same. Oh how I wish that I was at Rose Vale eating Ferrero Rochers all day while reading books.

Oh no! He is coming. WTYL! '

On the next pages were finger prints and blood.

Lots of blood.

I was about to close the diary when I saw the edge of a picture.

I slowly took it out and read the backside 'Have fun watching.' written in red ink.

I turned it around so I can see what it was.

I throw it on the ground, petrified at what I just saw, not looking at it.

On the picture was five girls bloody, eyes taken out and a carved smile on their faces. You could see the bones on their knees as if scraped by a butchers knife. Their clothes ripped and some were cut into half. On the middle was a man. His face not seen but his figure obvious. A man 5'6 feet and probably good looking but I wouldn't know. I never saw his face.

"Lets make a team name!!!" I jump , startled to say the least. I almost had a heart attack!

I glare at Jack while he nervously scratched his neck. He knew I was mad and he was gonna get it.

But before I could punch him Daisy asked him "A team name?". He sighed in relief.

He won't be lucky next time.

"Well, We are a group and it would be cool to have a team name. " He explained.

Yeah, like anyone would want to have a t- . but before I could finish that thought They were already arguing what the name should be.

"Death raders!!"

"Awesome ninjas!!"

"The fierce ones!!"

"The Dragons!!"

"Gods Angels!!!"

"Yellow bananas!!!!"

Everyone stop arguing and stared at me and I wonder why.

"Yellow bananas?" Tinsel asked me. Oh em Gee! I was the one who said that.

I blush a deep shade of red and mumble"Sorry , I wont open my mouth anymore." And their back to fighting.

Sigh.

Unknown POV

"They were able to pass the horde , master." Honey tells me softly.

"What?!" I ask anger rising. I throw the glass I was holding and smile.

So my turn to play .

I look at my collection.

Beautiful

People of all ages , all cut up, no eye balls and blood dripping from them. All have a smile on their face.

I want them beautiful like me.

"When will you attack Master Jeff?" 

Honey asks.

"Tonight."My smile getting wider.

How fun!

**************************** 

Please vote and comment. I need Five votes and three comments so I can update. Sorry if It's mean but yeah. Only this chapter and the next one need comments and votes.

Soooo 

You know Jeff the killer?? And I love you if you share this book to fellow wattpadders.

Love Nikki <3