9. Mornings

Mornings used to be the most exciting part of the day, waking up and then seeing the person you love by your side.

It was so much different now.

Before I met Aiden or you, waking up was not something to be excited about but also not something to dread. I didn't really care to be honest.

Now, with Aiden, I feel that way again.

I didn't exactly dread waking up although sometimes I wanted to lay in bed all day but it was okay. I still had videos to make and I could read tweets and comments which were always something to look forward to but as time passed, waking up and knowing I would see Aiden by my side didn't make me as happy as it once did.

There was so many things missing that we used to do.

When we were together, I would wake up and smile when I saw you lying in my arms, hobbit hair visible and seeing your emotionless face whilst you slept.

Seeing your hobbit hair was my favorite thing because you didn't like it and would always straighten it which meant I didn't get to see it much either.

First thing we did in the morning was always kiss. Start the day off with a simple kiss and a "good morning" with an "I love you" and seeing you smile and nuzzle your face in my chest was the best thing ever.

Your voice in the morning was precious and wow, I couldn't ever get enough of your voice or your quite laugh in the morning that was always followed by a groan when you remembered that you had to get out of bed.

After we had managed to get out of bed, it was getting cereal and watching anime together or getting a cup of coffee or tea and just sitting and talking to each other and planning out our day.

It was so normal and it was something I had grown used to, something I looked forward to and thinking about it now, it still makes me smile.

After I left, everything changed.

After I Left // PhanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara