1. Letters

I was unpacking when I found it.

You knew I would look in our book we wrote together, didn't you?

I found an envolope and my name was scrawled on it with your writing I had managed to learn to read.

I opened it and I read the first sentence when I felt my stomach twist.

"Remember that first time we hugged at the train station?"

I did. How could I ever forget? I had never been so happy to see someone.

I read the first page, then the second and third and I went on, reading it and feeling my stomach flip as I read it.

All the memories were coming back and I wanted to relive it all, I wanted to go back to 2009 when it all started.

That was when I realized something.

After I left, everything changed.

*****

Hey!

If you're new, hello! This is the sequel to my other story, Before You Leave so if you haven't read that, I would strongly recommend you do so this all makes more sense.

If you're not new and you've read Before You Leave, hi! Welcome back!

A lot of you wanted a sequel and so here it is! Yay! I might update this daily but I might not, oops.

Oh well, thank you for reading, voting and/or commenting! I'll update as soon as I can! I hope you enjoyed the first part!

byyeeee