8. Kisses

A kiss is something you share with a loved one; or at least that's how I think of it.

First kisses were the special ones but why was it that my first kiss with Aiden didn't nearly as... I don't know, sweet as our first kiss?

It was also only our first date when he kissed me. It was so rough but fast and he took me by surprise.

The kisses we shared were quick and usually only happened when he was going to work, after a small hug or whenever I attempted to kiss him which was now, almost never.

It was as if he didn't like to show affection, not even at home.

The beginning was nice because a lot more kisses were shared throughout the days but now, I don't even try to get a kiss.

It was so different with you.

Our first kiss was in the rain when we were waiting for a cab to pick us up.

I'm still embarrassed about the fact that I even asked you if it would've been too cheesy to kiss you right there and then but at the same time, I don't regret it at all.

I remember how hesitant you were the first few seconds but then you wrapped your arms around me and kissed me back like there was no tomorrow.

I always wanted to be gentle with you because you were everything to me and even kissing was something I was careful with. I didn't want to kiss you too hard but I didn't want to make our kisses too soft.

Your giggle at the end of every kiss was on of my favorite sounds and how your cheeks would flush a light pink is something I still smile at.

Your lips were always so smooth against mine, I could feel you relax whenever you kissed me, I can't forget how it all felt.

We were that couple that was always together and loveable and to this day, I'm still surprised that no one complained about how much time we spent together or how many kisses we shared.

We would kiss a lot in one day and it didn't bother me at all. I loved it.

After I left, everything changed.