Roll & Tide

• Dedicated to Felicia Brandnew Guest

_____________________________________________________________________________

R - The story's content is considered "adult". Stories that are rated R cannot qualify for Wattpad's "What's Hot" listing. The violence, sexuality and story lines are not suitable for all readers. Occasional description of sexual scenes are included and characters may act violently and with dark motives. Please note that pornography is not considered adult and will not be permitted on Wattpad. R rated content may include stories that touch upon or refer to, BUT DO NOT DESCRIBE IN DETAIL mature themes, such as: serious drug use, prostitution, suicide, and all types of abuse. Graphic depiction of any of the preceding may result in your story being removed from Wattpad. 

Two paragraph in this chapter did have a mature theme of sexual sceans so I will post everything before and after those chapter THANK YOU & please enjoy your read. ................. Back to the Story Now!

_____________________________________________________________________________

           This was the biggest game of our senor year; Antonio was the running back for the University of Alabama. I sported his number 24 on a jersey he gave me from his sophomore year. I sat with his parents Trina and Antonio Treymain Artest Sr. as well as their son Carter who was about 2 years old.  Trina was a few inches taller than me without heels. But it was rare to ever see her without any on. She was the same dark brown as Antonio and she wore her hair in a bob. Antonio was almost the spitting image of her which was a good thing in my eyes. She was sweet so I knew where he got a lot of his characteristics from. But Mr. Artest was a complete different story. He was dark skinned, bold and never smiled. The only thing Antonio got from him was his height, nose and physique which were more than enough. I could not stand that man. He was disrespectful, short tempered, sometimes a little scary and in my book a womanizer. When I first met him he just looked at me like he wanted to chock the shit out of me. And every chance he could he would say something sexist like men were superior. But no one seemed to notice but me. I was just relieved that my Antonio didn’t turn out like him even though he grew up living under his rules. The game went into overtime so I text Jasmine Antonio little sister who looks like her farther but a prettier and younger version and told her the game went into overtime.  Jasmine, Mariah, Bianca, Tatiana, and Katarina were Antonio sisters and they were supposed to meet us at the restaurant after the game. The game could have gone any way. The Final score was Auburn at 25 to our victory point 26. Everyone cheered and all you could hear is Roll and Tide.

        I was running to the field to give Antonio a winning kiss when I seen some woman in a mini skirt jump in his arm kissing him. I was frozen for a split second and when I snapped out Antonio was running towards me. I ran off in the opposite direction crying. I was digging through my purse for my car keys when I realized that Nicole had my car. I planned on staying with Antonio tonight so I gave Nicole the keys. I lost Antonio in the crowed so he started to call my phone. I turned off my phone and walked till I got to a bus stop. As if my day couldn’t get any worse it started to rain and I didn’t have any umbrella. A few minutes later Antonio drove up, begging me to get in the car and to let him explain what happened. “GO AWAY! I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY WE’RE DONE” I shouted at the top of my lungs. He hoped out the car and grabbed me in his arms. “Baby please listens to me” he begged. I slapped him “get out my face you dog. You’re just like you’re sorry ass father” I said out of anger. “Let me explain it’s not what you think” he pleaded as he held my hands preventing me from hitting him again. “Shut Up, Just Shut Up! What the fuck you mean it’s not what it seem. It’s clear what I seen. Another woman, who is clearly not me was in your arms kissing you. Trust me there is nothing you need to say. You can go to hell” I said as I pushed him off of me and got on the bus and headed for home. As I walked toward my house I saw Antonio car parked in front of my house. “I had to make sure you made it home safe since you wouldn’t let me take you” he said before I could say anything. I just bypass him and went in the house and locked the door. As I throw my purse on the couch Antonio used his key to get in the house. “GET OUT” I yelled. “Lela please hear me out first” he pleaded. “I love you and I would never…”. “Love me, Ha, don’t make me laugh. I hate you get out of my house NOW Ant” I said as I pushed him out and locked the door.  “Ant you never call me that. I’m not leaving till you talk to me Lela” he shouted through the door. “Well die there than for all I care” I shouted back. “What do I have to do to show you it’s you who I want” he said. “Freeze hell over, make pigs fly, and have a monkey come out your ass. Can you do that? Huh? No, you can’t! So that’s your answer” I said as I went through the house gathering all his things into a box including the jersey I was wearing. He continued to shout for me to let him in and I turned on the radio full blast. When I was done I opened up the door and shoved the box of his things in his arms. “As for my things you can throw it away. It can all be replaced just like you” I said as I slammed the door in his face still crying.