I grab my keys and leave the apartment, the fresh air felt well as the breeze swayed my long hair a little. It was amazing to walk again and I couldn't express enough how much I cherished this moment being able to walk all by myself to the store with no help what so ever. Sure it did take me longer than what it usually would but I did it by myself. I picked up some donates from the local bakery and some white wine from the store before getting back at my apartment.

Setting all into my living room I waited impatiently with the laptop in my hands scrolling onto random gossip pages hopping there will be some news about Tom when I hear the doorbell ring. I stand upright as quickly as possible and open the door. "Sarahhh!!!" I squeal in excitement before pulling her in a hug, she laughs before hugging back "Averyyy!!!" I pull away we seemed crazy yelling out each other's names.

"What did you do to your hair?" I gasp looking at her now dark red hair that was pulled into a messy bun on top of her hair. "I dyed it geez but first let me put my bags down!" she laughs before entering the apartment and setting down her bag and guitar case. "You got doughnuts and wine?" she grins pointing at them on the table. I nod "And that's not all I have the pizza place on speed dial!"

"Wow you're going to spoil me I might never leave again!" she jokes, "You don't have to leave babes we miss you too much when you're gone!" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Now make yourself at home and I'll order the pizza!" I say as she sits down on the couch taking my laptop and putting on some music.

"Pizza is on it's way!" I smile sitting next to her on the couch she placed the laptop aside, I can hear Maria Mena's voice in the background. "Now this is a reunion!" she smiles before slouching slightly on the couch.

"So where did you go the past year? I haven't seen you in a long time" I ask supporting my head on my arm slightly. "I don't even know honest. We went to Italy, France, Holland, Austria, Cairo and so many other places." she says nonchalantly I feel my jaw drop slightly "Wow that's a lot of places..." I trail off before opening the wine realizing she said WE.

"Wait, you said we who did you go with?" I ask with a slight wink before pulling wine in her glass. She chuckles and her cheeks turn slightly pink "Well I have a boyfriend now!" she says smiling wickedly.

"Do tell, and with pictures!" I sip on my wine as she picks up the laptop once again and types something into it.

"Well he's in a band and he's so hot and smart!" she says with a huge grin, "Here this is him!" she says turning the laptop so I can see. He was really tall at least 6'4" which was perfect because Sarah herself was a little over 6 feet herself. His face was almost perfectly sculpted with a stylish black beard messy black hair and vivid green eyes that could pierce straight into you.

"Nicely done he's really good looking!" I say and she starts laughing "I so knew that you'd say this!" I roll my eyes and put my arms over my chest pouting like a five year old "Noooo!" which only makes her laugh harder at me.

"Seriously stop!" she hits me with one of the small decorative pillows I had placed on my couch. I try to duck it but it hits me straight in the chest "Oww!" I fake complaining about the pain she rolls her eyes again "Now tell me, how have you been I talked with Tom a lot when you were in the hospital but I haven't been online in a while so I don't know what's going on..." she says putting on a slightly more serious face. I feel my smile falling "Ehh...we broke up I haven't spoken with him in over two months now." I sigh taking another sip of my wine. "What's worse it's that it was all over the newspapers!" I say frustrated.

"I'm sorry..." trails off Sarah putting her hand over my arm in a loving kind of way. "It's fine," I waver "What's the worse is that I find myself stalking him on the internet I still love him just like the first day." I say feeling my eyes get slightly teary.