everything's better now

I smirked knowing exactly where she wasI pushed my way through the crowed but dropped my phone and with huge buch of teenagers they all stept on it I pciked it up and tried to turn it on but it wouldnt well the only person I want to talk to is ariana i started running back to my house when I got there the house was empty I walked up stairs and opened my bedroom door to see ariana stood there, the lights where off but there where candles all over the room.

I walked over and gave her a kiss then looked around the room 

"baby you look so beautiful but whats all this"

she smiled and kissed me pulling my shirt up a little, I pulled away from the kiss and looked in her eyes 

"are you sure??we can? its safe?"

"yes im sure everythings better now, i love you justin"

I smiled " I love you too" 

Ariana's POV 

justin stayed kissing me he unzipped my dress and let it drop to the floor biting his lip looking at me, I pulled off his shirt reveling his well built abbs he kept kissing me while walking over to the bed at the same time id unzipped his pants and he had Stept out of them once we where both completely naked he gently knocked me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. Slowly but yet so intense he pulled away looking into my eyes so deeply he couldve seen to my soul. "Its ok please dont stop" i whispered. He caressed my body with his hands. He kissed my forehead traveling down I could hear him breathing become faster. As his face covered with fear he may hurt me.

He nodded slowly looking into my eyes with love and lust. Swiftly but ever so gently I felt his hard on slide in between my warm legs. He looked at me making sure i was okay and slowly slid himself in me. I gasped feeling every second. He stopped staying inside of me though looking at me with loving eyes. I smiled at him showing it was okay, he leaned his head into the crook of my neck his breathing became heavy as he slid himself in and out of me "justin" I moaned gently at first getting louder. "I love you" he whispered into my neck pushing himself deeper inside of me. I flinched biting my lip to keep from gasping again. A movement that was not missed by justin. But he did not stop he grasped my arms with very little pressure "k-k-keep going" i moaned. justin's face moved up to mine, his tongue caressing my lips and the inside of my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly grabbing and scratching at his back.

justin rolled over pulling me on top of him. Our bodies never disconnecting. We were one i sat up on him all of it going deep inside of me. I leaned down to kiss him. "baby" justin whispered. Taking my hips firmly in his hands moving me up and down. I sighed happily. i felt cramping in my lower stomach but i didnt care. justins hands let me go as i sat up. Then he fliped us over so he was again on top he could sense I was about to climax so brought my hand between our bodies. I quickly brought myself to an orgasm, I bit down hard onto justin's shoulder. As I tightened around him justin shuddered as he reached his peak. He collapsed next to me on the bed, both of us out of breath. I curled into the crook of his arm and held on tight to him I could hear his hear beating so fast he was so warm I turned over on to my side. justin moved behind me wrapping his arm round me I closed my eyes and felt his cheek on mine 

"I love you so much" He whispered before kissing my cheek

"Ill always love you"