as long as we have each other

when he said he needed to talk to me he seemed so serious I nodded and he walked me up stairs keeping hold of my hand he let go while I shut the open white door behind me, I looked over at Justin who was now on the other side of the room.

There where no lights on only the blue dark sky with the stars was lighting in the room. Justin looked at me his eyes piercing through me 

"ariana I love yo-"

my heart started beating faster I knew what was coming and I couldn't take it, me and him couldn't happen it could never happen.. 

"justin we have tal-" 

he cut me off and walked closer to me 

"No ariana you talked I just stopped but not anymore. Ariana im in love with you not stupid teenage love but heart aching, amazing, deep, amazing, terrifying love with you I need you ariana i-"

every word justin said was so true because I knew what he was saying because I felt the same but no.. 

"i cant hear this" I turned round and opened the door but justin forced it shut moving in front of me moving his hands on to mine. 

"ariana I know you feel the same there's no way you dont feel this, You have turned my world around ariana before you came there was nothing and now there everything... your everything"

I could feel my eyes welling up when justin pulled me closer my forehead pressed against his fighting the erg to just kiss him and I did I pulled back and walked to the over side of the room moving my hand on to my forehead my heart was breaking. 

"justin it wouldn't work you cant just say that you love me and expect to kiss and live happy ever after!" 

I turned to face him and he walked to ward me quick but the steps felt like forever before I knew it the lips id been longing for crashed against mine his hand on my cheek It felt like the world just paused and it just stopped for us to live in this moment I had goosebumps all over body. The kiss just consumed me i moved my hands on his shirt tugging it a bit not wanting him to pull back we kissed for the perfect amount of time before his gentle lips moved from mine his hand still on my cheek, looking in my eyes. 

"I love you" he said in a soft quiet tone

"I love you too" 

He smiled big and kissed me again lifting me up holding round my waist tight I could feel his smile against my lips instantly making me smile like an idiot. 

justin's POV 

finally I had the girl Iv wanted forever my smile was so big it was actually hurting my jaw. That kiss was a kiss was amazing, being in love is amazing the feeling is just its un explainable but i KNOW no body else would be able to make me feel this way.

but happiness didnt last long before I could say another word the bed room door flew open showing a figure of a man... ariana's dad I cant explain everything that happened it was like in flashes.

he walked into  the room no words spoken He walked in and grabbed ariana by the arm pulling her out I wasn't going to let him touch her like that I pulled his arm off her ariana standing behind me. 

"what do you think your doing!" he spat 

"she isn't going with you" I said standing my ground not flinching even though I saw his fits clenching. He tried to reach around me to grab ari but I pushed him away. 

by this time my family including lily, ryan, chaz where stood around us the men in my family coming to my side. even tho I didnt need them there was no way id let him touch her.

as the family crowded around he started realising he wasn't getting her out 

"ill come back she's my daughter you people dont know anything, ill  get police" he argued before pushing his way out the door 

I turned to ariana how quickly moved into my arms moving her head on chest I hugged her back and kissed the top off her head, she looked up at me looking in my eyes. her eyes are  the sweetest iv ever seen whenever I look in them I find my self losing grip of reality , even more when I kiss her that feeling is something you cant explain but you know when you feel it, your addicted. 

"what are we going to do justin.. he'll get the police he'll make it so ill never see you again" her eyes welling up 

I held her hand and pulled her into my room away from everyone kissing her as soon as the door closed moving hand on to her cheeks when i pull back making her look at me to calm her down 

"we'll leave, we'll leave tonight" I said rubbing the tears from her eyes 

"but.. school your life is here" struggling to catch her breath 

"doesn't matter, non of it matters we have each other thats all that matters ariana"

our faces close moving strands hair off  her face she smiled a little doing a gentle nod 

"as long as we have each other" she whispered 

I kissed her again and she kissed back talking against my lips between kisses "as long as we have each other"

"clothes we need to pack, your stuff is at your dads ill get it" 

ariana shook her head "he'll know he wont let us go Ill have to go alone and sneak back out"

"no" shaking head while reassured me she would be fine 

"meet me at the train station in an hour?" she nodded and kissed me one last time before letting go and I quickly started to pack