Chapter 4: Dear Stranger (Republish)

Narrator's POV

A guy from a school's dorm were heading his way to a near supermarket.

The guy put on his hoodie and a black sunglasses that was enough to cover half of his face, just in case if any teachers or students from his school wouldn't recognize him skipping out from the dorm.

If someone knew about this, I will be punished or even worse.. they will kick me out from the dorm. He walked as fast as he could to reach his destination.

Aside of that, he was having a bad mood after one of his friend 'forced' him to buy some foods when he was too lazy and drowsy to get up from his bed.

Finally, he reached at the front door of the supermarket but a girl bumped into him that made her fell on the ground.

"Hey, watch where you're going! Aish are you blind?" He said as his anger toward his friend started to boil.

"Oww.. it hurts," she winced in pain.

The guy snapped into reality and only to be realized that he let out his anger toward an innocent girl. He saw her things got scattered on the ground. He felt very guilty and was about to help her but when he took a glance at her face, he literally frozed, thinking of someone who would looked like her.

'She looks familiar-- wait.. Chorong?' He thought.

At first he hesitated to ask but curiosity circled wildly in his mind that he couldn't help but to ask.

"C-chorong? Is that really you?"he asked whilst examining her face to make sure again.

Chorong turned her gaze to the one who bumped her. Her eyes widened, shocked to see a person wearing all black. Heol, is this the end of my life? A thought of some kind of a kidnapper or a murderer came across her mind.

Meanwhile, the guy misunderstood her surprised form as oh-I-know-you or omo-you-have-gotten-more-handsome expression.

So he replied with oh-yes-it-is-me expression by pursing a thin line smile while shrugging his broad shoulder off smugly.

"Long time no see, you're getting more beautiful too, huh? I nearly think you're an idol. Thanks for the compliment. I got your information," he did an eye wink through his black sunglasses.

Chorong showed no care as she quickly picked her shopping things that were laying on the ground.

"What an ignorant. Don't you feel happy to see me? " He asked, feeling pissed at her reaction.

She gave no response but instead she continued grabbing her things that got off from her shopping bag. An imaginary sound of a cricket could be heard between them.

Despite being pissed, the guy grabbed her arm to help her to stand but she pulled her arm away, alarmed, "Don't touch me"

The guy frozed. What on earth has gotten into her?

He caught her arms again before she got away. He frowned as Chorong struggled from being held but he was a lot more stronger than expected.

"W-what do you want?! L-let go!" Chorong shrieked, scared tone can be heard.

"What if I don't want to?" The guy in black said in annoyance.