Chapter 3: Chocolate Meet

Park Chorong's POV

Annyeonghaseyo, Chorong imnidaa! I'm 15 years old. I live in my new house that is near to an elite high school named SuJin High School. I've one little sister. Her name is Park SeungHee, 6 years old. I don't have many friends but I have my wonderful teachers and my lovely family who support me. I am very grateful :).

I was having a test that only excellent student have. Yeah, I'm a nerd but hey, I'm a nerd with good eyesights. So I didn't wear any of those huge glasses. And today, I am very happy! There was a text from my form teacher. She said;

'Park Chorong! Congratulations child! You passed the exam! I know you'll succeed *wink emoji* You scored 87% overall!! You are the second highest, so they pick a very nice school for you! Here's what you must do for tomorrow, go to the office room and get your own name badge from your form teacher, Teacher Alice. The name of the school is SuJin High School, it's an elite high school! You're so lucky! Congrats and good luck, Chorong! HWAITING!'

Yeah, that was what she texted me. OMG. THIS IS SO HARD TO BELIEVE! I HAVE PASSED?? REALLY?! AND WHAT? SUJIN HS?! The test is not even an entrance exam but... oh I don't care anymore! And my math... Hmm I'm really good at maths huh. I'm so not regretting these!! This is crazy! The examiner must be so kind that they picked one of the top school for me. AND ITS TOMORROW?! How should I tell this BIG news to my family?? This must be a BIG surprise for them too! Hmm. Maybe I could do what I've never done before.. like.... COOKING!

Since there's already a house maid, so I didn't cook.. But I know a little how to cook, because I watched many videos in YouTube about how to cook Tteokbokki, Kimchi, Gimbap and most of them are soup such as Chicken Soup, Beef Soup, Cuttle Soup, Vegetable Soup, Mushroom Soup, Fish Soup, Rice Soup, Chocolate Soup, Lollipop Soup. Maybe I'm just too excited to cook. First I have to look over the kitchen.

I switched off the television and hopped straight to the kitchen. I opened all of the cabinets and what I found were ramens, pastas, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, sesame oil, vinegar, salt, candies, snacks, cookies, coco crunch, Dutch Lady full cream milk and a can of milk powder. Milk powder is obviously not mine. It's Seunghee's. But coco crunch with the 'Dutch Lady' milk are mine.

(A/N: You should try it XD. Yummy)

Then, I opened the refrigerator. Inside, there were nuggets, vegetables, ice-creams, and chicken feet oh my favourite. Maybe I should write a list of ingredients first.

I took a pen and a sheet of small paper. I'm going to make chicken soup, bulgogi? And.. gimbap for SeungHee. Can I cook all of it? Of course I can.. maybe.

LIST TO BUY
- chicken
- beef
- carrots
- celery
- one tray of eggs
- green onion
- ground black pepper
- a chocolate

(A/N: I don't know any of Korean foods, so I just write what I search from Google?)

There are seven missing ingredients including chocolate. There's no chocolate in the refrigerator, so why not? I kept the list inside my black handbag.

I went to Seunghee's room after I changed my clothes to a plain white shirt with a pair of white skinny jeans. I opened the door and revealed my sister with the house maid were playing with Barbie dolls.