Ben blinked after having got himself together, recognizing that his body was crushing Reed – with his limbs back in order, he pushed himself out of the broken hole – revealing a very flat-bodied Reed covered in dust.

Ben moved to the side as Reed got himself out too, having to re-puff his body back into it's natural state with a couple of coughs. Once out, his best friend turned to him, looking very apologetic, "My bad." Ben apologised, raising a hand in guilt.

Reed just waved it off – it wasn't the big guy's fault.

After knowing everyone was okay, they continued they're quick run towards the room that contained the Board – which was pretty obvious as to which one it was ... the room with the giant hole in it's wall.

Upon entering the room; they noticed immediately that the Surfer's Board was missing – the energy box it had been stored in (a scrambler installed to jam to signal) was crushed into smithereens. But for Sue, the first thingshe noticed were the dead bodies – but one in particular caught her attention.

General Hager.

"Guys." Sue sighed, shaking her head as she continued to stare at the remains of what used to be the man that made the worst possible decisions in the world.

When June saw how his body looked – there were many things she couldn't help but feel towards the man - being sympathetic to him because he was now dead, being angry that the idiot never listened to them in the first place but mainly – she knew exactly who would have done this. The one man who should have never have been trusted in the first place.

Reed seemed to follow her thought pattern to a 'T' because he shook his head, clearly knowing already who would have done something like this. "Victor." He almost growled, but not to anyone in the room – mainly towards himself and the man in question. How could he have been stupid enough to not think this would happen? Of course it would happen – this was freaking Victor Von Doom!

"We've gotta get it back." Reed declared, talking about the Board. With that much power in the hands of Victor – anything, upon anything could happened and they'll all be beyond dead if he isn't stopped.

June was already thinking up an idea, "Then we need to get the Surfer." She said, looking between every one of the team, "He's the only one who truly understands it's power." Victor was on a slim line – maybe the Surfer could end this once and for all? She was hoping that deep down ... he'd help them in the end. She could sense it in him that he truly wanted to but like he said before, he never thought he had a choice. But now ... he does.

Ben seemed to think it was impossible, "Even if we break him out of this place ... how are we gonna catch up to Victor?" He questioned, the only one who'd be able to get close was Johnny and they couldn't leave him to do everything on his own. That wasn't teamwork and that wasn't what a family was supposed to do to one of it's members.

And that's what they were ... a family.

At Ben's question, Reed's head popped up his eyes sparkled with an idea – he turned towards his sister with this and she knew exactly what he was thinking because she nodded. "Do it." A small grin on her lips as she told him to go ahead. Johnny, Sue and Ben looked between them in a puzzled manner – what were they thinking?

Those two knew something they didn't.

...

They were running down the hallway again, racing towards where Sue and June had found the Military to be holding the Surfer – it wasn't until they got around to the next corner that Johnny did something, he stopped June by grabbing her hand – completely ignoring the fact that their powers would shift ... which they did.