Tom looked down at my chest and his faces whiten. “Grace go get the witch now!!”

“Malice…” I called out, but who was Malice? Why was I calling out for this person?

My sight started to blur, I felt as if I O.D. on ecstasy pills.

“Tom I’m here what…..Oh shit!!!” I hear an un-familiar voice say when he looked at me.

“Move out of my way!!” I heard a women’s voice say, I watched as she placed his warm hands on my fore head. She looked at my cut then looked back at me.

“Now what were you doing with Malice to make him mark you like this?”

“Malice…Malice…Malice” I said calling out to him.

The women placed her hand over my eyes, “Sleep child, sleep” Then suddenly my world went black.

********

I woke up later to see a women putting something on my chest. I shot up, pushed her hand away.

“Who are you?”

“I’m the person who saved your life, now lay back down.” She said

I looked at my chest to see purplish mud over my cut.

“Lauren it’s ok, she is a good witch. I called her here to help you” Tom said walking up behind her.

“Help me?” I said blankly.

“Yes, it’s ok lay down and relax” Tom said with a gentle tone. I nodded laying back down slowly.

The women immediately went back to rubbing some more purple mud on me.