Chapter Six: Growing Pains

Začať od začiatku

              "Kent, I'll deal with you later. Now leave," I heard Mickey say above my head before I felt Kent's heavy footsteps thundering down the aisle, away from us. I pulled back from Mickey's warm torso, craning my head up to look in his beautiful blue-gray eyes, which were more gray than blue today.

"Who was that guy? How do you know him? And why did he think he knew me? Er, well he did know my name-"

"He's a, uh, friend of mine."

"Some friend. He looks like a football player on steroids on steroids! And he almost squeezed my arms off!"

"Yeah, he's a little bit...rough. But he was just looking out for me," Mickey said evasively, leading me out of the grocery store and to the door of my Jeep without pause. I finally turned to fix him with a level stare, making Mickey's words putter out as he met my gaze.

"Thanks. For saving me," I told him softly, and Mickey nodded slightly, distractedly. We were both entranced by each other's proximity, and I couldn't help but smile internally when I caught Mickey's eyes drop down to my lips. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but at the same time I wanted to get to know Mickey a bit better before we did anything. Ah, hell, I thought flippantly, and I leaned forward to close the distance between our faces. Mickey's lips were, if possible, even more soft and warm than I'd remembered, and I moaned quietly. His hands came forward to clutch the curve of my waist tightly, bowing me against his muscular body, and I tangled my one good hand in his thick dark strands eagerly, pulling his face closer to mine. Mickey's tongue flicked out and ran along my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I slowly parted my lips, fanning my hot breath into his mouth. This enticed a deep groan out of Mickey, whose hands moved to cup my butt cheeks firmly and crush my body against his. I couldn't stop thinking about the last time Mickey and I had made out, and the reminder of what he'd done to me made my panties drip wet.

            With our hormones running high, I made no move to stop Mickey when he somehow managed to open the back door of my car and slid the two of us inside. I had my legs wrapped around his waist (which was a seriously impressive feat considering my left leg was weighed down by ten pounds of gray plastic) and when Mickey lay me down on the backseat I knew things were going farther than I'd intended. I wanted it as badly as he did though, so I reached forward to pull Mickey's black button-down open. Buttons popped everywhere but the two of us barely noticed as Mickey stripped my Gryffindor t-shirt off my sweaty body and I kicked off my black tulle skirt. I let out a loud gasp when Mickey's fingers danced over my sensitive, aching breasts, playing with the hardened nipples and sending waves of pleasure rocking down my spine. We didn't leave much time for hesitation, however, as my nimble fingers swiftly undid Mickey's jeans and slid them down his legs, letting my fingers trail down his golden tan muscles in awe. My core ached at the sight of Mickey, my juices dripping down my thighs as I almost begged Mickey to take me.

              I'd only had sex once before, with my high school Latin teacher, and it had been desperate and painful and kind of gross in the back of his classroom after school. I was brought back to the present by Mickey biting down on my bottom lip, making me gasp and kiss him with renewed vigor as he readied himself to enter me. I screamed into Mickey's mouth when the tip of his dick pushed into my entrance, stretching it out and letting me adjust to his size before he slid all the way in. My walls trembled in anticipation, my fingernails digging into Mickey's bare shoulders as he slowly began to pump in and out of me. I moaned his name loudly, pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach until I couldn't take it anymore and I screamed out loud, begging Mickey. With a smirk that I saw through my lidded, lust-filled eyes, Mickey increased his speed until he was pounding into me so hard that I banged the top of my head on the opposite car door's handle. Finally, with our grunts and screams melting together, both of us fell over the edge, riding the waves of our massive orgasms together until I could breathe again.

            Gasping for breath, I sat up and separated myself from Mickey's sweaty, heavy limbs so I could attempt to re-dress myself. My cast rendered my left arm completely useless in the effort, and without a word, Mickey quickly helped me into my shirt and slid my skirt back up my legs, planting little kisses up my thighs. The combination of our animalistic, passionate love-making and his sweet gesture brought a deep, fiery blush of pleasure to my cheeks, and I leaned over to cup Mickey's cheek in the palm of my hand.

"Well that was fun," I said with a lilt in my voice, bringing Mickey's velvety lips to mine in a simple, tender kiss. 

***********************************************************************

Hey guys! So I sincerly apologize for the incredible lateness of this update, I owe you guys big!!! I've just been crazy busy :/ But I hope you guys like this chapter - I really did enjoy writing it! And dont worry, for those of you who are wondering why that bit with Kent was in there, you'll find out soon :) And Kent is played by Dwayne Johnson, pic on the right >>> So i'll try to update again by Saturday since i'm flying home on Friday! Maybe before then if I get the chance :) Thankss xoxox