Was this too soon ?

We hug goodbye and I turned slowly.I'd only walked one step when Tyson grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him again, pressing me close to him with his arm around my waist as we kissed. All of his kisses were sweet and gentle, heartfelt and meaningful, but this one was different. It was still meaningful but the way he pressed his lips to mine so passionately sent a wave of heat running through me. This kiss was hot and filled with longing. He broke away and left me breathless, feeling as if my knees might just give in. His gaze set on mine and I knew immediately what was going to happen next. Closing the distance between us I returned his kiss and gripped his jacket as it intensified. We held the kiss for as long as we could, neither one of us wanting to break away until it got to the point where we were both out of breath and clinging to each other.
"I'm taking you home" he said 

And with that we were in his car parked in the airport parking lot (god knows how it was there), driving fast down the road, the world outside a blur as we whizz past the roads. Two streets later we arrived at his house, all the windows dark and the curtains drawn.

He pulled my hand and led me towards the house and inside the pitch black hall where was kissed again, wasting no time. Hurrying up the stairs, leaving no time to think.
Stumbling into the darkness of his room, not bothering to turn the lights on. Undressing, kissing, moving to the bed, I clung to the sheets, sweating, from what seemed every pore on my body as we moved in time as raw passion spurred us on.  

All through, only one thing was going on my mind. " is this too soon? Is this too soon?" But then who cares, all I should be doing right now is living the moment. Feeing his love, his passion. Enjoying each nudge each press each kiss. I don't really remember when we fell asleep. But I remember that it was way too late. 

-

I wake up disturbed by the sunlight hitting right at my face. 'why is the morning rays here so bright and hot ?' I wondered. I can still feel his naked body against mine. Without trying to wake him , I turn to find a clock and it showed 11:30am 

" The fuck!!!!!" I accidently shouted.

"Really? you wanna fuck again?,  I mean I'd love to!" Tyson said from beneath the blanket with a grinny voice.

"No, I'm frikin' late !!!!

"For what?" 

I had a campus visit today at NYU stern from 10:00 am to 12:00. I'm so frikin' late!"

"oh! get ready fast, I'll drop you there." he said

"oh! ohk! thanks !"

.... and I hopped out of the bed with the blaket covering my body and ran to the bathroom"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! That was the 22nd chapter! hope you enjoyed :)

Votes and comments k ! Don't forget!

sesky night and lateness...

Sanju.